VIP Badge

So I’m dumb, and I thought I completed lvl 9 of all star on Friday night. However I actually passed lvl 10. So my question is now, how do you get the VIP badge. Do we just continue to play and hope it comes in? Or is there anything else I can do? Thanks 

Comments

• CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Pretty much, just keep playing and hope they get around to giving it to you. 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • demondevilsdemondevils Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    How long does that take? And do you have to keep reminding support?
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    They do it automatically.  Reminder though, free tickets don’t count so you may need to spend an extra $20.

If you become a vip before Friday you will immediately get Sept VIP rewards as well as October’s on Friday.  Think there was 75k lxp in sept rewards
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • CardsCards Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Thanks for the info
  • moto111moto111 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I tried that reminding support and does no good just keep spending and it will come... sometime !!!!!

• ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    So I’m dumb, and I thought I completed lvl 9 of all star on Friday night. However I actually passed lvl 10. So my question is now, how do you get the VIP badge. Do we just continue to play and hope it comes in? Or is there anything else I can do? Thanks 
    Pm Tyroneeastwood in game app for a free vip badge
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....