Valentine rewards?

25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
How about a Sunday Valentine WOH for an ATG ? Seasons almost done give your customers a gift from the heart!

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Giving everyone the same player does absolutely nothing. The time for team building has far passed. I'm sorry to be blunt, but it's true. I'd rather a free box instead. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Right, but they used to put all the ATG together  and when you won you got a free box of hopefully one of them or a 595? 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Nope! the new version comes out sooner than later, free box..everyone needs one franchise coin.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    25Jackie said:
    Right, but they used to put all the ATG together  and when you won you got a free box of hopefully one of them or a 595? 
    I imagine they'll do this once 2021 has released. I cant foresee them issuing a free ATG in a situation where they can monetize on it. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    25Jackie said:
    I imagine they'll do this once 2021 has released. I cant foresee them issuing a free ATG in a situation where they can monetize on it. 
    I would be happy with WoH this weekend in the multi event with a decent 580-585 legend w/ really good skills... Maybe a SS since I have been striking out on The Ironman and The Wizard...
    I do agree with you though @CanadaCubs they shouldn't pass out ATG'S like they are candy right now. I feel they have been devalued some this year and handing them out like candy would further escalate that.
    Alright nevermind the SS just got him from CvC.It ain't Cal but I think he'll do just fine.
    Alright nevermind the SS just got him from CvC.It ain't Cal but I think he'll do just fine.
    I just pulled Cal tonight, but I definitely was hoping for Ozzie. I love the skill set on him
    I just pulled Cal tonight, but I definitely was hoping for Ozzie. I love the skill set on him
    I have been hoping for Cal, since I am 0 for 2 so far from his previous releases, but Ozzie's skills with him being a switch hitter makes him IMO an elite player probably good enough to finish out the year. Now I am kinda hoping I won't get Cal. Now I want to get to the next ATG. Hoping it's Eddie Mathews 2xRHP or 2x1st pitch.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I have been hoping for Cal, since I am 0 for 2 so far from his previous releases, but Ozzie's skills with him being a switch hitter makes him IMO an elite player probably good enough to finish out the year. Now I am kinda hoping I won't get Cal. Now I want to get to the next ATG. Hoping it's Eddie Mathews 2xRHP or 2x1st pitch.
    It’s Rogers Hornsby
  • blueurmyboyblueurmyboy Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Questions from a new guy...
    With 2021 coming out shortly, what is the point of spending another penny on 2020? Besides the 3 Keepers (and at a reduced max ovr), does anything carry over? 
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Envious of the Ozzie pull. Got his previous two versions and loved him. His 535 is still my starting SS despite having a 565 Cabrera. Would’ve chased on a weekend but not in a midweek 600 gold box. 
    It’s Rogers Hornsby
    Or Roger 😂
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Questions from a new guy...
    With 2021 coming out shortly, what is the point of spending another penny on 2020? Besides the 3 Keepers (and at a reduced max ovr), does anything carry over? 
    No point at all unless you’re really into competing in this game.
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    To be honest, there’s never any reasons to spend a penny if you do it to build anything for future purpose.

spend to have fun, whatever gives you fun. 

When I see comments like that, it feels like someone would say I won’t order another beer cause bar is closing in an hour. If drinking beers is not your fun, you should just not have gone to the bar to begin with.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    It’s Rogers Hornsby
    Or Roger 😂
    Or Rogers
    It’s Rogers Hornsby
    Or Roger 😂
    Or Rogers
    Okay, or Roger"s"😂 forgot the "s"... Do I get half credit for getting it right on the redo....