Tired of boxes

pelhbelowpelhbelow Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
This has become nothing but a scam like cranny games with little or no chance of winning. Getting the same useless player over and over. The greed that glu has shown sucks and to think this was once a fun game to play. You have to be an idiot to spend anything here. Glu gets rich we get screwed.

Comments

• pelhbelowpelhbelow Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    CARNY GAME NO CHANCE OF WINNING.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Yep, that sounds about right. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    But it's pretty amazing when you land a decent player
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did someone say rigged boxes?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    After 2 weeks of getting bxp in 80% of boxes and other xp in most of the rest, With one cash purchase and two lots of EB boxes I got Nola in a little below average boxes (for once). Then I got my first legend for weeks - Sutcliffe. I didn’t need another starter. Back to bxp rewards for me for the rest of the month. 

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I know I've said this before but

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

And again another reliever you need as an extra player for a bonus set.

This is what is getting old, on top of TOO MANY PLAYERS.

I blew 60K in gold Monday chasing a set. 60K, and this is with already having Cal. Couldn't complete a set, ran out of gold, then bought extra boxes only to pull Pujols like 15 times.

At this point in the year, we don't want all these prime players, yet...

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

And again another reliever you need as an extra player for a bonus set.

This is what is getting old, on top of TOO MANY PLAYERS.

I blew 60K in gold Monday chasing a set. 60K, and this is with already having Cal. Couldn't complete a set, ran out of gold, then bought extra boxes only to pull Pujols like 15 times.

At this point in the year, we don't want all these prime players, yet...

Hmmmm..... sounds like Glu’s business plan is working perfectly.  You should of stayed silver, it was cheaper and took less time.
    - Blueleopard

Even at silver I wouldn't have had a set, but yes, you are correct.

2020 is my blowout year. The diamond life grind is fun, but at the end of the month, I will be tired of it.

Retro Bowl is awesome, BTW.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Even at silver I wouldn't have had a set, but yes, you are correct.

2020 is my blowout year. The diamond life grind is fun, but at the end of the month, I will be tired of it.

Retro Bowl is awesome, BTW.

I decided to finally advance from gold last week and go platinum since season is almost over.  As expected I find it takes more time and I’m grinding for resources, back to gold life in 21. 😁
    - Blueleopard

I really enjoyed Plat. That may be where I park in the future if I keep playing.

As it is, I'm already addicted to other mobile games now that are much cheaper to play. And by much cheaper, I mean hundreds and thousands cheaper. A game like Retro Bowl you can spend $10 and have enough "XP" forever.

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts

I really enjoyed Plat. That may be where I park in the future if I keep playing.

As it is, I'm already addicted to other mobile games now that are much cheaper to play. And by much cheaper, I mean hundreds and thousands cheaper. A game like Retro Bowl you can spend $10 and have enough "XP" forever.

I've seen ads about that game. I'm gonna try it. I love the old tecmo bowl for the NES. That was my jam back when I was a kid.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited February 2021

I spent most of the season at Plat and it was better than being gold last year. Went diamond a couple weeks ago and the only thing I’ve given up so far is Monday WOH. Should have done it sooner.

I've seen ads about that game. I'm gonna try it. I love the old tecmo bowl for the NES. That was my jam back when I was a kid.

I'm hooked. In the evenings I'm double fisting RB on my phone and TSB on my Ipad. LOL

I have RB on my Ipad too, and it is way more fun there. Another game that will take TSB's place in March.

I'm hooked. In the evenings I'm double fisting RB on my phone and TSB on my Ipad. LOL

I have RB on my Ipad too, and it is way more fun there. Another game that will take TSB's place in March.

No doubt. I'm sitting this weekend out. There is no reason for me to play this Multi event. I am not wrapped up in club points and trying to chase all these freaking sets😜
  • wardancewardance Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Maybe it's time that we were able to gift or trade players say within your club,  also a global trading block would be a great idea. As manager of my team wouldn't it make sense to be able to trade a player that I don't need or want, or gift a player to a club mate to help them build up. Too many legends in the scrap yard. Don't let this get lost push this up so maybe Glu sees it, maybe we can make this a reality, this would be awesome and fun for everyone.
    wardance said:
    Maybe it's time that we were able to gift or trade players say within your club,  also a global trading block would be a great idea. As manager of my team wouldn't it make sense to be able to trade a player that I don't need or want, or gift a player to a club mate to help them build up. Too many legends in the scrap yard. Don't let this get lost push this up so maybe Glu sees it, maybe we can make this a reality, this would be awesome and fun for everyone.
    As awesome of an idea as this maybe, Glu/EA would never do this. There is no money in it for them. They want people to spend real money and gold to obtain players. They wouldn't like it to much if we were gifting/trading ATG'S or any other player for that matter while they are active bonus players. 
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Would it make a difference if they charged a gold fee to do if
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    pelhbelow said:
    This has become nothing but a scam like cranny games with little or no chance of winning. Getting the same useless player over and over. The greed that glu has shown sucks and to think this was once a fun game to play. You have to be an idiot to spend anything here. Glu gets rich we get screwed.
    Got to be honest, I’ve actually enjoyed this. Has kept my money in my wallet and not glu’s. Last 2 weeks has been the only two this year I haven’t bought field passes.  The last month this game has gone from bad to 💩.  Kinda hope they keep it up and I won’t be back next year. That will free up more money and time. Sounds like a win for me.