Any diamond players having issues with D6 payout?

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Hearing many reports from people that rewards are not getting added after d6 cycles. You get a network error at the end of game 4, followed by the screen that shows the rewards, but nothing gets added to the totals. Anyone else?
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy
Prev13

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I heard about this so I took a s/s before finishing game 4. It paid out just fine for me.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @DFBB is it a droid issue?
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    @DFBB is it a droid issue?
    I'm not sure. They're looking into it though.
    TY
    – The Great Houmy
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Heard it’s a dell mobileconnect issue 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Lol if this is correct 
    edited February 2021
    Just to update: 

As part of their anti-autotap measures, you will get triggered if:

-3rd d6 cycle in a day(I assume 24 hour window)
    AND
    -system detects signs of an autotapper.

Fwiw, I've been told that literally, just a handful of guys will be affected. 
    DFBB said:
    Just to update: 

AND
    -system detects sign of an autotapper.

Yeah, that's a total nothing burger for 99.99% then. The most I've done is probably 1500 games and I want to cry from boredom after that many.
    I just did my first cycle of the day this morning, and it happened to me.  I didn't even do a cycle yesterday so yea this is bullshit flagging @DFBB.  So I did 1 cycle today and was flagged.

– The Great Houmy
    So if they are implementing this are they going to ease up on the Captchas?

I know Iphone users can't feel our pain but the constant interruptions on Android are the absolute worst. It can't possibly be necessary to verify every 5 minutes when fast autoplaying tourneys and BGs. 
    DFBB said:
    Just to update: 

AND
    -system detects sign of an autotapper.

System detects what??? Signs of auto tapping??? What the **** does that mean? Their systems are so flawed and broken. We have lots of guys on their 1st cycle of the day not getting the GOLD. They are basically picking and choosing who they think are auto tapping. So everyone who finishes 1k games and they think are auto tapping are not getting rewards. So I play 1k games and get nothing for it?
    – The Great Houmy
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    lmao
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yeah, their detection methods obviously don't work at all. Every time there is an update for my phone/tablet I have to figure out how to get back in the app. I bought a brand new device that the game just will not open on, no matter what I do. Also, its pretty hilarious that the game doesn't work on Android 11.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    It sounds like the day is basically between stadium collections. You can do 2 in that time frame. A 3rd you do not get the awards. I don’t know why if it’s the first in that time frame it wouldn’t work. But just passing what it seems to be. 
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    ROFLMMFAOOOOO this is what happens when people abuse their exploits to the tune of 300k+ games played… i mean come on guys, did you really expect it to last forever just because mr. moderator was abusing it too? Here's a hint when you abuse something to the point where it's so blatantly obvious action has got to be taken.  especiallyvwhen a pending sale is middling… 
    inoculum said:
    just because mr. moderator was abusing it too?  
    FYI: i get blamed for everything that's anti-tapper. Also, you're not well informed. 
    inoculum said:
    ROFLMMFAOOOOO this is what happens when people abuse their exploits to the tune of 300k+ games played… i mean come on guys, did you really expect it to last forever just because mr. moderator was abusing it too? Here's a hint when you abuse something to the point where it's so blatantly obvious action has got to be taken.  especiallyvwhen a pending sale is middling… 

Please point me, as an iOS user, to the autotap app that you're indirectly referencing cause I haven't found it. If you're talking about Switch Control well then we can agree that you don't know what you're talking about.

inoculum said:
    I don’t think the people with 300k wins was the target. Double that. 300k wins is 1 a day. They are allowing 2 a day 
    Im just curious what the criteria is. Cause lots of IOs guys have over 400k GP, and are they allowed to do more then 3 cycles a day?
    – The Great Houmy
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    inoculum said:

Please point me, as an iOS user, to the autotap app that you're indirectly referencing cause I haven't found it. If you're talking about Switch Control well then we can agree that you don't know what you're talking about.

At 260k games, I don’t think you’re targeted. But over 400k, let alone the guys with 600-800k games... I mean come on.
    dkarski87 said:
    Im just curious what the criteria is. Cause lots of IOs guys have over 400k GP, and are they allowed to do more then 3 cycles a day?

I don't think you know what it takes to do 3 cycles a day on iOS. Also, what proof do you have lololol of any of that?
    dkarski87 said:
    If it’s a major problem I’m ok limiting it to 2 for everyone then. Again, even 400k isn’t 2 a day.
    @dustyhunks look at Alex, if he plays hard. He can bang out 4-5 cycles a day with ease. And lots of guys who compete are doing those cycles when they need to build up gold with bronze line ups. You can do a cycle on IOS in 4hrs. They are picking who they "think" are auto tappers. So is @DFBB on that list because he has 450k GP?
    – The Great Houmy
    edited February 2021
    There is no list.

Edit: I also think it's ironic that more than once Alex has come up in this topic as a diversion. You can drive the narrative all you want away from you and yours but I don't really understand why you don't just own it. I mean, it happened and was allowed for this long and Glu did nothing. What are they going to do now other then put a cap on something? Does it even really matter* lol?

*No, it doesn't matter...
    So everyone is capped at 2 cycles a day?
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    So everyone is capped at 2 cycles a day?

Of fkn course they are. The question is who does that affect? You may want to consult your club members with I don't know maybe 700k+ wins this year? Maybe a start.
    The game has like 3-4 weeks left. I don't understand why they do this now. If they want to implement these changes for TSB21, then sure let everyone know ahead of time. They did this without informing anyone about it, basically wasted resources playing 1k games and get nothing for it. They want us to buy everything, BGS, cash, etc.. By limiting the cycle limits, they just want more $. Also, it doesn't help that to takes on avg 50-100k per event to pull event sets on daily basis.
    – The Great Houmy
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Just like everything in this game, there will be a workaround. I don’t see how it’s in their best interest to limit autotapping. These are their biggest spenders
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    edited February 2021
    dkarski87 said:
    The game has like 3-4 weeks left. I don't understand why they do this now. If they want to implement these changes for TSB21, then sure let everyone know ahead of time. They did this without informing anyone about it, basically wasted resources playing 1k games and get nothing for it. They want us to buy everything, BGS, cash, etc.. By limiting the cycle limits, they just want more $. Also, it doesn't help that to takes on avg 50-100k per event to pull event sets on daily basis.

If you actually played the game you may find that you don't actually have to buy everything all the time. Jus sayin'...

Edit: lmao...another question...why do you think gold has been so de-valued this year? I'll give you one guess.
    @dustyhunks you are so wise man. Thanks for the input.
    – The Great Houmy
This discussion has been closed.