Any diamond players having issues with D6 payout?

13Next

Comments

• genmills2323genmills2323 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Remember when 4.99 got you what you wanted on Mario kart.  Yeah those were the best days 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

"I have someone that will jail them all" - this coming from what used to be the biggest cheater club in the game. 

Joe talking about taking advantage of the sandkings being jailed..

Joe again (aka kaylastrong) complaining to devs about autotapping.. 

Joe mapping out how they are going to cheat even though he's complaining about other clubs doing these things.. 

This one is just funny, but the nature of the tweet is related. 

Like I said, these devs have all sorts of backdoors open for their pets that the majority of us don't have access to. I won't for a minute blame a player for trying to get over on this game in its current state (spending 400k gold in a weekend to not land certain guys, for example) when there are employees behind the game helping players get over. 

Maybe if it didn't cost $1,000 or two weeks of cycling d6 all day in order to land a weekend full of sets.. 

Lmao, well this is going off the rails. But for feelings to be hurt to the point that you have to spend $1K to land sets (hyperbole but I'm sure it's true for plenty of Joe's) I think maybe some reflection may be needed on why that compulsion exists in the first place and how to prevent it from happening again. There is nothing making anyone play this shit that hard to the point where they could financially ruin themselves and/or feel so bad about it that they start lashing out at others doing the same thing. That drama is self-inflicted.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Remember when 4.99 got you what you wanted on Mario kart.  Yeah those were the best days 
    The best "boycott" ever 😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @dustyhunks for once we agree on something. Everyone here has felt the burn of the odds on boxes, it shouldn't take over 300-400k on some weekends to get the players in boxes. Does it happens cause of bad luck? Of course, but these horror stories are more and more common. @jalapenocubbies you were burned more times then most but I know that you also spend/spent crap loads of money on chasing after you depleted your d6 gold. Its such a sad reality of where we are in general, guys save up for weeks/months to lets loose and chase their favorite players or compete to come out on the shit end of the stick blowing all their gold with nothing to show for it but more specials and pop ups saying " Hey Dont Worry, Just One More Box.... Try this 99.99 Bundle"...
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy

Lmao, well this is going off the rails. But for feelings to be hurt to the point that you have to spend $1K to land sets (hyperbole but I'm sure it's true for plenty of Joe's) I think maybe some reflection may be needed on why that compulsion exists in the first place and how to prevent it from happening again. There is nothing making anyone play this shit that hard to the point where they could financially ruin themselves and/or feel so bad about it that they start lashing out at others doing the same thing. That drama is self-inflicted.

I agree,  I'm just saying I personally would rather cheat than spend what some of these guys spend.  As for calling guys out, well maybe it's just time for that.  I've got a lot of dirt I could bring out, but I won't do that for the guys I like or respect. Im up front about it, at least. there's no way I  I would ever be diamond without auto tap and at least a few small glitches. I know for a fact a lot of guys here can say the exact same thing, but they don't. Is  What it is
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited February 2021
    Maybe there should be an option to allow players to auto tap/cheat but they can't score any club event points..  Basically allow you to play every game mode and build a team but you just don't score any points 🤔
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts

should be enough for morning coffee and business 😂
    inoculum said:0

This is so 🔥🔥🔥 so many guys against cheating at this very moment are former cheaters and/or are damp that others are cheating better than them.  I have 0 issue with any of the kings  and what they may or may not be doing, and if all 79 of their clubs quit good luck replacing that money
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Best thread EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     
    edited February 2021
    2003cobra said:
    Best thread EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     
    I still prefer GLUBOT @Glu_TapSports_Bot
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    @dustyhunks for once we agree on something. Everyone here has felt the burn of the odds on boxes, it shouldn't take over 300-400k on some weekends to get the players in boxes. Does it happens cause of bad luck? Of course, but these horror stories are more and more common. @jalapenocubbies you were burned more times then most but I know that you also spend/spent crap loads of money on chasing after you depleted your d6 gold. Its such a sad reality of where we are in general, guys save up for weeks/months to lets loose and chase their favorite players or compete to come out on the shit end of the stick blowing all their gold with nothing to show for it but more specials and pop ups saying " Hey Dont Worry, Just One More Box.... Try this 99.99 Bundle"...
    This is 100% accurate. The driver behind it all is almost always bonus sets. Even if I got lucky getting an ATG early, there was always one other regular legend or even a prime I couldn’t get without going overboard. Or you get everyone except the atg which is needed to complete sets. The only thing pushing me to keep trying was my own addiction. Bonus sets are the root of all evil in this game IMO. You can’t just be happy pulling and ATG or a couple legends like years past and still score. Gotta have the sets or you might as well sit out. 
  • BENDIESELRANGERBENDIESELRANGER Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Best post ever. All I’m gonna say is karma is a BITCH!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    inoculum said:
    ROFLMMFAOOOOO this is what happens when people abuse their exploits to the tune of 300k+ games played… i mean come on guys, did you really expect it to last forever just because mr. moderator was abusing it too? Here's a hint when you abuse something to the point where it's so blatantly obvious action has got to be taken.  especiallyvwhen a pending sale is middling… 

Please point me, as an iOS user, to the autotap app that you're indirectly referencing cause I haven't found it. If you're talking about Switch Control well then we can agree that you don't know what you're talking about.

Switch control for bonus games, and a physical autotapper from Amazon for tournaments. I have videos of both being used on iPhone, so let's not pretend here. This game blows ass without a tapper. 

If you have hundreds of thousands of games played WITHOUT a tapper - are you literally glued to your phone every minute of the day pressing autoplay? How is that not worse? 
    This was me :(. Glued for hours a day
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Edit: lmao...another question...why do you think gold has been so de-valued this year? I'll give you one guess.
    ^
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its not just gold that's been devalued, everything has been. The BGs % drop rate has dropped significantly and the specials/pop ups have gone up x10 fold. Again, its a business so Im not faulting them for trying to make money, they want you to buy everything this year, cash, bgs, pennats, lxp, pxp... everything. Have you seen a MEGA lxp box in the store yet this year? Even once? Everyone here is arguing with each other when the common enemy is not the users, its the puppet master pulling the strings. Or the wizard behind the curtains in OZ, (lol... I like this reference better cause I watched it last night with the family) I was thinking to myself, dam thats GLU in a nutshell, laughing behind the scenes while smiling  to the bank with everyone's money.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

"I have someone that will jail them all" - this coming from what used to be the biggest cheater club in the game. 

Joe talking about taking advantage of the sandkings being jailed..

Joe again (aka kaylastrong) complaining to devs about autotapping.. 

Joe mapping out how they are going to cheat even though he's complaining about other clubs doing these things.. 

This one is just funny, but the nature of the tweet is related. 

Like I said, these devs have all sorts of backdoors open for their pets that the majority of us don't have access to. I won't for a minute blame a player for trying to get over on this game in its current state (spending 400k gold in a weekend to not land certain guys, for example) when there are employees behind the game helping players get over. 

Maybe if it didn't cost $1,000 or two weeks of cycling d6 all day in order to land a weekend full of sets.. 
    Dang, i didn't even know Biden played TSB...crazy
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    [snip]
    they want you to buy everything this year, cash, bgs, pennats, lxp, pxp... everything. Have you seen a MEGA lxp box in the store yet this year? Even once?

You forgot the worst ones-- level 10-20 x factor boxes and (especially) evo.

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Appreciate the ones that stayed on topic.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
This discussion has been closed.