Cheating stories

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @dustyhunks OS11 on the droids isnt much better bud. Constant crashing since updating. But I guess fixing the game isnt a priority right now. lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    To clarify - I wasn't calling you an Auto tap snitch @DFBB, just said you have a reputation as one (as you pointed out in the previous thread). @dustyhunks that sounds pretty similar to what many have reported with Android 11, so I'd say it's safe to blame the game. Hell, they probably deserve the blame even if it isn't their fault 🙃 

@dkarski87 I agree with your statement, and some of the most fun I've had with TSB has been glitching. Tell me about a glitch and I'll do it 🤷 fix your game if you don't like it 😘 nah, they'd rather 37 ya for a spell then let you do it again. I imagine most of the problems are from all of the band-aid coding throughout the years. It's ok, the same issues will be around next year too 🥳
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited February 2021
    So if I understand correctly- they're allowing autotapping up to 2 cycles per day, but if they don't detect an autotapper then you can cycle as much as you want? If they can reliably detect autotapping to the point they're willing to rip awards away from paying customers then why don't they just block those users for ToS violation? If they can't reliably detect it then why are we having this discussion lol
    Good point @JEDDDOGGY. If they can detect them as they claim then they should. But whats going on here is they are assuming certain people are auto tapping but cant prove it. Either based on Games Played or simply enough word of mouth from other people. They have their detection methods that jail you for these things. What they are doing right now is making a "blacklist" of people and throwing gum on the wall to see if it sticks. There are people right now who are being limited to only 2 cycles with less then 100k GP and they are told they are auto tapping. I mean I guess so, this is just further proof that their detection methods are flawed yet again.
    – The Great Houmy
    For sure @dkarski87, if they had a way to tell undeniably that someone is autotapping then there's no need for all this BS like reCaptcha or Illegal Device State messages that 100% of people are dealing with (on Android only, mind you). Since they can't reliably detect it, they resort to blanket methods like reCaptcha and blocking regular, everyday apps that people use, or denying d6 cycles to people with > 3k games played in 24 hr period.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Who in the fūck is manually tapping 3k-4k games daily?  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"

Nobody lol, which is why I'm totally fine with a 2x d6 cycle per day limit if they get rid of all this other garbage like reCaptcha and blocking of general productivity apps.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Nobody lol, which is why I'm totally fine with a 2x d6 cycle per day limit if they get rid of all this other garbage like reCaptcha and blocking of general productivity apps.
    Oh definitely agree, but its known that these "productivity apps" are the only way they've been able to broadly detect. I'm not a software guy, so I dont know the full extent of this kind of stuff. But I know how to do it (just like several hundred other players).  I just find the conversation hilarious. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    To clarify - I wasn't calling you an Auto tap snitch @DFBB, just said you have a reputation as one (as you pointed out in the previous thread). 
    The assumption was that I associate with people who blindly throw shade my way. 

JEDDDOGGY said:
    For sure @dkarski87, if they had a way to tell undeniably that someone is autotapping then there's no need for all this BS like reCaptcha or Illegal Device State messages that 100% of people are dealing with (on Android only, mind you). Since they can't reliably detect it, they resort to blanket methods like reCaptcha and blocking regular, everyday apps that people use, or denying d6 cycles to people with > 3k games played in 24 hr period.
    Tbh, this sums up my opinion on autotapping. Glu is a business and they will continue to operate as such. I definitely understand and even respect that position. I don’t like it, but I have zero control/influence on these things. This d6 limit on tappers is a perfect example. I found out about it the same time as other members of the council. I just happen to be the one that tried to inform guys here at the forums.

Anyways, I’ve noticed quite the disconnect among the TSB community. If you’re not a ‘gamer,’ you’re not going to appreciate the grind. If you’re not a ‘baller,’ you’re not going to understand the hustle. And if you’re neither, it’s easy to shame both extremes. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    So if I switch to IOS I am ok to play as much as I want? Is that a fair assumption? @DFBB
    Welp, I was wrong here too. I’ve been told by a reliable source that there are indeed tappers for iOS, which now makes sense because I also heard that iOS people got flagged. I give up! Lol 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BENDIESELRANGERBENDIESELRANGER Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    This is not anything new. Almost everyone  who has played this game for a lengthy amount of time and has a brain knows there is cheating and auto tapping going on and has been for several years. Y’all are playing dumb and acting like this is the first you’ve heard of this type of stuff happening. The developers let it happen to select few clubs and all their members. Y’all think us players are naive and don’t see what goes on. He’ll Ray Charles if he was still alive he could see it. So y’all go try and feed that shit to someone else. I agree glu is a business and about making money but they are the most crooked company I’ve ever dealt with. I hope EA fires every last one of the glu employees once they take control. 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited February 2021
    DFBB said:
    dkarski87 said:
    So if I switch to IOS I am ok to play as much as I want? Is that a fair assumption? @DFBB
    Welp, I was wrong here too. I’ve been told by a reliable source that there are indeed tappers for iOS, which now makes sense because I also heard that iOS people got flagged. I give up! Lol 
    Don't play dumb about that one lmao
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Here’s the thing, it’s been a weird **** year.  And frankly, I don’t think people should be punished for some abnormal, but certainly not illegal behavior.

this spring I had a shoulder surgery.  Between that and Covid, I didn’t leave my rocking chair for like 5 straight days except to go to the bathroom.  I sat there, stoned out of my mind on Oxy, tapping.  As a result, my phone was on TSB pretty much non-stop.  I would hang out all 500 videos (which happened to be double gold oddly) and hammer out bonus games.

it would suck ass if I somehow got flagged for adding too much gold or some shit.  But again, odd shit happens.

so to your statement above, if my clubmate happens to be stuck at home right now due to freak ass weather stuff; and has the the wife out of town, I don’t think he should be penalized for saying “well shit, let me cycle my face off while I watch Stranger Things for 16 hours.”
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Let's not forget the real cheaters are Glu. Cheating every way possible to get more money out of us. If that means "being partners" with certain club, of course they will do it. Glu and ethic don't go well together. 

That being said, I don't hate cheaters. In fact, if/when I can cheat, I do it cause I feel cheated way enough by Glu. 

What I do hate is cheaters getting caught crying like little babies or cheaters not being able to man up and say they cheated. When I got caught in the past, it was all on me cause I knew the risks. 

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Freakin' Glubacks
    @DFBB So you now see where the all the anger and hate is coming from the Droid users. This whole year they "assumed" that it was only Droid users who had access to auto and implemented captcha's meanwhile this was a false assumption for the entire year. The same situation is happening now where their "detection methods" are saying yea ok hes auto tapping, when in fact people aren't. If they were, they would be hit by with IDS and 37s. Again, theres only a few weeks left in the game, most people don' really care anymore I'm just trying to point out the massive discrepancies and accusations that GLU is painting on players in the game. Is what it is, with all the time and effort they put into this you would think the time woudlve been better spent on fixing the actual game for both IOS and OS for the 2 platforms. Both sides have had numerous software issues for months now.
    – The Great Houmy
  • BENDIESELRANGERBENDIESELRANGER Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    @DFBB So you now see where the all the anger and hate is coming from the Droid users. This whole year they "assumed" that it was only Droid users who had access to auto and implemented captcha's meanwhile this was a false assumption for the entire year. The same situation is happening now where their "detection methods" are saying yea ok hes auto tapping, when in fact people aren't. If they were, they would be hit by with IDS and 37s. Again, theres only a few weeks left in the game, most people don' really care anymore I'm just trying to point out the massive discrepancies and accusations that GLU is painting on players in the game. Is what it is, with all the time and effort they put into this you would think the time woudlve been better spent on fixing the actual game for both IOS and OS for the 2 platforms. Both sides have had numerous software issues for months now.
    I know a lot of people in this game and have talked with a lot about this issue since we found out about it. Out of all the people I’ve talked the only people who have had an issue of cycling goat and not getting their rewards are people I know for a fact use auto tappers. I’ve yet to talk to one person who doesn’t and they didn’t get their rewards. 🤔
    If they are using an auto tapper then their system should detect it and jail them for it. That's not what is going on here,  And that's that not even the point for the post above, the point is show how they made assumptions for the entire year that "IOs has no auto" which most knew was false. And was just confirmed up above by our moderator. If they want to impose a 2 cycle limit, then it should be across the board for everyone. The same as CAPTCHA should've have been. Or better yet, just pull the dam game from  Google and make it IOS only. lol
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    just pull the dam game from  Google and make it IOS only. lol
    This would be AMAZING 🤣
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Anyone find it ironic that they did this after they essentially reconfigured the events to make bonus games the most important thing?
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    edited February 2021
    For the benefit of fair playing field I’m for capping it at 2 for everyone regardless if you play iOS, droid, Nokia flip phone, wherever. I know it’s not ideal for some but I don’t think I ever did more than 2 in a day, if I did it was for a gauntlet and I stopped trying in those months ago. Here’s the only thing I’d add. If the cap is the alternative to say a reduced amount of gold or a total removal of gold from D6 playoffs I think it’s fine. That was my fear long term was eventually they’d just say screw if and start giving us either half the gold or a complete removal of it. For me, that would have been far worse than a 2x cap. I spend but a large chunk of my resources come from d6 cycling. I’m not any of the rainbow colored VIPs just a boring old red one. I agree though the the .1 and .2% odds they throw out there for players you need to compete and actually win something are the drivers behind some players going the auto tap route. Needing to spend 300-400-500k+ to get a specific player is outrageous and really needs to be addressed. 
    Bonus games have always been a major multiplier for the entire year, this hasn't changed. With the decreased % drop date and increased specials they want us to burn and buy as many BGs as possible. The game is catered to diamond teams which play bgs and tourneys exclusively. As mentioned many times, they don't want people staying silver and gold and "milking it". They want you to move up and fork out the additional money it requires to play at those levels.
    – The Great Houmy
    All of this for MLB's 4th ranked mobile game LMAO. 
    @jalapenocubbies agreed. But it wont ever change because that's just more money in their pockets. It took me 26 boxes yesterday to get both POW players, didn't even get the prime either. And these are 35% drop rates in those boxes, lol. .1 and .2 % in other boxes takes so much gold or money to pull players per event that its laughable. We have all  been there and felt the extreme of both sides. Sometimes you get lucky but theres always a catch 22. You can pull an ATG in 1 box, but then somehow get stumped on pulled the 500 prime guy for over 200k and still not get him. The issue is, and always has been is the box odds and super sets required every day to play.
    – The Great Houmy
    All of this for MLB's 4th ranked mobile game LMAO. 
    I’ve only played 1 other MLB 9 innings and that game really sucked. 
    I’ve only played 1 other MLB 9 innings and that game really sucked. 
    I hated it too, but it's 10m+ downloads compared to 1m+ for tsb is noteworthy. Even perfect inning and home run derby are both at 5m+.

*Google play numbers*
    dkarski87 said:
    @jalapenocubbies agreed. But it wont ever change because that's just more money in their pockets. It took me 26 boxes yesterday to get both POW players, didn't even get the prime either. And these are 35% drop rates in those boxes, lol. .1 and .2 % in other boxes takes so much gold or money to pull players per event that its laughable. We have all  been there and felt the extreme of both sides. Sometimes you get lucky but theres always a catch 22. You can pull an ATG in 1 box, but then somehow get stumped on pulled the 500 prime guy for over 200k and still not get him. The issue is, and always has been is the box odds and super sets required every day to play.
    Absolutely. I stopped buying potw boxes after the prime was added. Total waste of money/gold. Their points were never good anyway but now they made it harder to obtain the one guy I. The box who can maybe help. The drop from 50% to 35% was a joke but then the added prime. I could have accepted the 50 to 35 drop if they just made the 2 potw guys highly rated and with X factors. Skip the prime. I know they can do X factors in bxp guys because they did it with potm. It’s things like that and the horrendous odds and bonus sets that have set the game on a very unappealing path. They started the bonus sets late last year and to me that took this game from expensive to putting people in the poor house. While I’m hopeful something will get done about it, I’m also realistic and not expecting it. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    What the what now? iOS tapper? Why am I always the last one to know?
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Because they’re rigged AF to make you spend.

every f’n weekend I see screenshots of guys that are $500 bucks and 200k gold deep and missing one stupid ass prime guy for a set.  The same guys are repulling ATG’s 7-8 times in this span but somehow can’t pull the 500-510 Prime?  Give me a freaking break