TSB21 any day now

cosmopottercosmopotter Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
TSB 21 is going to be available in beta for Canadians very soon. What are you looking forward to?
Prev1

Comments

• Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Starting a team over again. The days when you get excited about a 5 star player 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Grizzly99 said:
    Starting a team over again. The days when you get excited about a 5 star player 
    Dream on buddy!  Ya get stocked at a 3.5!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    This is my favorite part of the year, I love starting over and building my team up from scratch. Its not about the players, its about the grind and building of resources for the diamond push in 2-3 months down the road. I always have the same approach every as do many. Basically, slowly work you're way up to gold level, sit there till you cap out your pennants, upgrades, etc.. Then after you have about 30-50m cash saved up and bxp (enough to cap  out your keepers)... you make the move up too diamond.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    100% Agree I want to re-build just like the royals for the last 6 years.

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I’m looking forward to not needing an ATG to score big points. I spend roughly 100k gold per 2 week ATG window and can’t get them. So I’m looking forward to the days of getting players that can score and I can keep up without that elusive ATG.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    I’m looking forward to not needing an ATG to score big points. I spend roughly 100k gold per 2 week ATG window and can’t get them. So I’m looking forward to the days of getting players that can score and I can keep up without that elusive ATG.
    Don't worry as there will be foil players with roughly same odds as ATGs in the boxes that you will need for sets from the get go.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    You’re probably right, but I didn’t have trouble getting players until ATGs. And the other things is the scoring is out of whack with ATGs compared to players earlier in the year. So while there may be some player with equivalent odds to ATGs, the bonus points for other players will be closer to the top players. 
  • BigTasty18BigTasty18 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    What day does it release in Canada 
    And is it called the same name since EA took over?
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited February 2021
    EA hasn't taken anything over. the deal won't even close until June at the earliest. 
    While EA hasn’t taken over glu is making some long needed housecleaning to prepare for the new owners.  The new name will be;

“TSB Without Auto-Tappers”
    - Blueleopard
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    whynot said:
    While EA hasn’t taken over glu is making some long needed housecleaning to prepare for the new owners.  The new name will be;

Which will be followed by "...it's in the game."
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    whynot said:

You would be a fool to think people haven't already found the workaround 🥳 these guys use dental floss for bandaids.. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I’m an Angels fan, of course I’m a fool!
    - Blueleopard
  • xxHataxxxxHataxx Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Is this where we come and say we're going to slow build and not go above gold and properly farm bxp and "this year I'm not going to spend money and everything will be different and wonderful"?

because ya.....
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    xxHataxx said:
    Is this where we come and say we're going to slow build and not go above gold and properly farm bxp and "this year I'm not going to spend money and everything will be different and wonderful"?

because ya.....
    Close.  
    There should be a poll after the weekend when everyone gets tilted odds on mystery boxes and loses their shirt chasing. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    xxHataxx said:

because ya.....
    😭😭😭😭😭😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    xxHataxx said:

because ya.....
    😭😭😭😭😭😭
    Where the heck is Sir-Tdub???
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    @Tdub71 where art thou?
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I hope they find a way to stop using so many files and space in 21.  It'd be nice not to have to reinstall the app every week.
    this still works @LonzoBallin are you playing 2021?
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    2020KC said:
    @2020KC Yeah, once GLU gives you VIP status, you are enslaved for life.
    Proud TSB VIP!
    good welcome back ...bwhahahahahaha
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    2020KC said:
    VIP hasn’t meant Jack shit this year.  I’ve pulled exactly (1) Legend or top level Prime guy from VIP gifts all year.  ONE.

coupled with the fact that the odds seem to be beyond **** up every VIP weekend...I actually HATE them
    Is 2021 out yet in Canada 
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Haven’t seen it yet
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Is 2021 out yet in Canada 
    It came out February 24 last year, so I’d imagine this week sometime. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    2020KC said:
    VIP hasn’t meant Jack shit this year.  I’ve pulled exactly (1) Legend or top level Prime guy from VIP gifts all year.  ONE.

coupled with the fact that the odds seem to be beyond **** up every VIP weekend...I actually HATE them
    I think this is one of my biggest takeaways this year. VIP gifts really seemed to be lacking this year. Maybe it’s just me. They gave an ok amount of XP but it was the boxes that really seemed to be lacking. It was almost always 5 of the expensive box and 10 of the small box plus an extra 1 or 2 via newsletter gift. With the decreased odds and what felt like fewer boxes every month it really just seemed meh. Take into the account the hank Aaron weekend where everyone got a free 580 and 10 of each box. I really think for 21 they need to expand in vip gifts. Keep the big monthly gift and give more boxes. But I also think we should get gifts more often. Why not a few weekend boxes every week leading up to the large vip gift weekend. I know we got some pop up gifts along the way but it should be more consistent. All non vips see is us whining about getting crap from gifts. So if they see us getting a lot more and god forbid pulling players maybe it triggers some to reach That level. Maybe I’m wrong. Just my thought. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    2020KC said:

I think this is one of my biggest takeaways this year. VIP gifts really seemed to be lacking this year. Maybe it’s just me. They gave an ok amount of XP but it was the boxes that really seemed to be lacking. It was almost always 5 of the expensive box and 10 of the small box plus an extra 1 or 2 via newsletter gift. With the decreased odds and what felt like fewer boxes every month it really just seemed meh. Take into the account the hank Aaron weekend where everyone got a free 580 and 10 of each box. I really think for 21 they need to expand in vip gifts. Keep the big monthly gift and give more boxes. But I also think we should get gifts more often. Why not a few weekend boxes every week leading up to the large vip gift weekend. I know we got some pop up gifts along the way but it should be more consistent. All non vips see is us whining about getting crap from gifts. So if they see us getting a lot more and god forbid pulling players maybe it triggers some to reach That level. Maybe I’m wrong. Just my thought. 
    No, I agree with you. If VIP's were consistently pulling the players, I would definitely reevaluate my position and go after the VIP but as of now VIP's are crying foul just as hard (if not harder) as non VIP's. What's the point/incentive for getting that insignia on the top right hand corner. None, as of right now IMO.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    2020KC said:

No, I agree with you. If VIP's were consistently pulling the players, I would definitely reevaluate my position and go after the VIP but as of now VIP's are crying foul just as hard (if not harder) as non VIP's. What's the point/incentive for getting that insignia on the top right hand corner. None, as of right now IMO.
    Yeah I’m not saying vips should pull the players at a higher clip(although hey I’m not against that), I’m just saying they should get more than what is currently being given too them. Again. In the grand scheme what’s an extra 10-15 boxes a month to vips? Maybe a few guys grab a great prize but odds are they won’t. My point is VIP generally means you spend. The goal for glu is to get people to spend. Right now on Facebook and this forum is generally just guys complaining about the gifts they get. Some guys will still complain either way(in fact probably most will) but if people are seeing weekly gifts etc on top of the 1 big gift each month, maybe it gets some extra guys to get to the that vip level etc.