Cheating stories

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Ill give you a nice example from, just yesterday @TheFullMonte.  I got both legends in my first multi-buy, awesome... great luck cant ask for anything better.  Of course I needed the Catcher for the top set, it took me a stupid amount of gold and specials to get him. Got the other 510 SP prime 8 times and 5-6 ATGS before he showed his face. Of course these things happen, but ask around. These stories are so common that's its not a coincidence. So even when you get ATGs, Foils, legends....Without a doubt there is 1-2 players that you simple cant pull. Conspiracy theory? Ill leave that to the good doctor. @drsmartassphd
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged boxes?  (Still on topic of cheating)
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Ill give you a nice example from, just yesterday @TheFullMonte.  I got both legends in my first multi-buy, awesome... great luck cant ask for anything better.  Of course I needed the Catcher for the top set, it took me a stupid amount of gold and specials to get him. Got the other 510 SP prime 8 times and 5-6 ATGS before he showed his face. Of course these things happen, but ask around. These stories are so common that's its not a coincidence. So even when you get ATGs, Foils, legends....Without a doubt there is 1-2 players that you simple cant pull. Conspiracy theory? Ill leave that to the good doctor. @drsmartassphd
    The power of bonus sets. Yesterday was a “win” spent 47k to complete top 2 sets. Pulled Hornsby 2x before I got Vazquez(prime) and got Bert in my last box. I also never got the 510 prime pitcher.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

I experience the flipside often. Got Vazquez and Panik from 5k spent and stopped. Just got Bert and Bernie in box 3 & 4 from CVC.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    What the what now? iOS tapper? Why am I always the last one to know?

join the club brother. If they let us use auto tappers and cap d6 cycles at 2 a day I might go diamond again. As it is I’ll stay silver and not have to worry about any of this 

2003cobra said:
    What the what now? iOS tapper? Why am I always the last one to know?

join the club brother. If they let us use auto tappers and cap d6 cycles at 2 a day I might go diamond again. As it is I’ll stay silver and not have to worry about any of this 

Don’t think you would because if they allowed everyone to auto tap. The D6 cycle reward would be 10 evo, 5 first round picks, 10 FC and 15k blue cash. 
    What if they made their own tapper? Charge 19.99 a week for it. They would be considered Genius right? Double standards however.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    What if they made their own tapper? Charge 19.99 a week for it. They would be considered Genius right? Double standards however.
    The problem with that is, it’s obviously clear they know of auto tapping so other guys would continue to do it the free way while others would have to pay 19.99 or whatever. I’m not sure the legality behind all that. But I’ll still maintain, if they “let” everyone do it. You would see a decrease in d6 awards and/or even worse player odds and yes they can always get worse. 
    Listen, next year there will be no d6 rewards. lol. Its going be 500g, 10 evo and 5 coins for d6 every 3k games.
    – The Great Houmy
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    It could be done in the same fashion as Grand Theft Auto.  You can cheat, but you wont get rewards/trophies or whatever.  Glu has the ability to tag IP addresses for guys that are on their "list"
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Listen, next year there will be no d6 rewards. lol. Its going be 500g, 10 evo and 5 coins for d6 every 3k games.
    I need that evo.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    They knew people were autotapping last year but they still increased the gold in d6 from 7500 to 8000. Problem is the evo went from like 650 to 75.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It could be done in the same fashion as Grand Theft Auto.  You can cheat, but you wont get rewards/trophies or whatever.  Glu has the ability to tag IP addresses for guys that are on their "list"
    That's exactly what happens when you get jailed. You can still play the game, but no club points/rewards/chat. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    And you can still spend all the money you want! lol
    – The Great Houmy
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    It's absolutely inarguable at this point tbh

It is of course the hilarious stupidity of the ridiculous amount of bonus sets.  We've all assumed they're rigged and manipulated for a while.  But they've essentially PROVED it at this point.

How, why...debatable.  But the simple fact remains...when you as an individual user are buying boxes, your individual odds do not match what's stated on the box you see.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged boxes?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    DFBB said:
    That's exactly what happens when you get jailed. You can still play the game, but no club points/rewards/chat. 

If I could Auto tap freely for d6 rewards and keep the ability to join clubs for Evo/cash and play CVC I would totally take that. I might not even need cvc, but just the ability to join clubs to donate and I would be perfectly happy with being jailed tbh
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    You can’t post stickers though @retirepujols
    I think I could post them to clubchat for myself to see? And definitely replace CVC with extra bases. Give me extra bases and the club jumping ability and I'm good
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    DFBB said:

If I could Auto tap freely for d6 rewards and keep the ability to join clubs for Evo/cash and play CVC I would totally take that. I might not even need cvc, but just the ability to join clubs to donate and I would be perfectly happy with being jailed tbh
    You wouldn't be able to do cvc or use club boxes. And as @lo@lovingcurves mentioned, no chat privileges means no stickers. haha
    edited February 2021
    Perhaps a voluntary jailing could include those extra privileges 🤔 basically just opt out of club points and CVC 🤔🤔 

Edit: for those of you wondering what the point would be, it would be to build a solid team without worrying about bonus players and crap. Just Auto tap d6 twice a day (maybe 1 a day without fp and 2 with fp) to build up enough gold to have a shot at the guys you want long-term in the boxes. 🤷

I mean seriously guys are talking about 400k to land a guy every weekend or event, that's 50 freaking cycles aka 50k games. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    LMAO Voluntary Jailing!  Like a plea bargain with Glu so that you can continue to enjoy this awesome game 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Exactly 🤣
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Perhaps a voluntary jailing could include those extra privileges 🤔 basically just opt out of club points and CVC 🤔🤔 

Edit: for those of you wondering what the point would be, it would be to build a solid team without worrying about bonus players and crap. Just Auto tap d6 twice a day (maybe 1 a day without fp and 2 with fp) to build up enough gold to have a shot at the guys you want long-term in the boxes. 🤷

I mean seriously guys are talking about 400k to land a guy every weekend or event, that's 50 freaking cycles aka 50k games. 
    What if i told you there's a way to play this game, unjailed, and focus on building a solid team without worrying about bonus players and crap?

What if i told you there's a way to play this game, unjailed, and focus on building a solid team without worrying about bonus players and crap?
    Yeah, but I'd prefer my imagination land way. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Same story again this weekend @dkarski87

Pulled Hrbek and Mays....but for all the gold in the world, I can't get Segura for the set.  Sigh...
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    DFBB said:
    dkarski87 said:
    lol ok thanks @DFBB. Thats all I wanted to know. But why are some IOS people only allowed 2? If this is again only a DROID problem again. It might be easier if they just made TSB for IOS only. Would solve alot of their problems.
    You’re probably joking, but that would be great. It doesn’t make financial sense so I don’t think that will ever happen. 
    As far as the iOS people you’re referencing, that would be news to me. Are you saying that they weren’t allowed to collect their third d6 cycle? I’ve also been told that literally, just a handful of people will be affected. Anyways, I only learned about this stuff yesterday so maybe there’s more to what I’ve been told. 
    @DFBB

Why would that be great? Android is still an enormous piece of the global mobile market. It's frustrating enough that Droid users are now forced to jump through excessive hoops just to enjoy the same benefits that IOS users get. I'm a paying customer --  by no means a big one in terms of what some people spend,  but enough where I'd be embarrassed to reveal to my family my lifetime $$ spent on this game. I don't feel that I should have to seriously consider switching platforms just to enjoy my hobby. 

I'm not trying to be confrontational, I'm genuinely curious as to what you mean by "that would be great". Help me understand. There's such a divide in this game now in experience between Droid and IOS users, a divide that months ago didn't even exist and I still don't understand it.

DFBB said:
    dkarski87 said:
    lol ok thanks @DFBB. Thats all I wanted to know. But why are some IOS people only allowed 2? If this is again only a DROID problem again. It might be easier if they just made TSB for IOS only. Would solve alot of their problems.
    You’re probably joking, but that would be great. It doesn’t make financial sense so I don’t think that will ever happen. 
    As far as the iOS people you’re referencing, that would be news to me. Are you saying that they weren’t allowed to collect their third d6 cycle? I’ve also been told that literally, just a handful of people will be affected. Anyways, I only learned about this stuff yesterday so maybe there’s more to what I’ve been told. 
    @DFBB

Why would that be great? Android is still an enormous piece of the global mobile market. It's frustrating enough that Droid users are now forced to jump through excessive hoops just to enjoy the same benefits that IOS users get. I'm a paying customer --  by no means a big one in terms of what some people spend,  but enough where I'd be embarrassed to reveal to my family my lifetime $$ spent on this game. I don't feel that I should have to seriously consider switching platforms just to enjoy my hobby. 

I'm not trying to be confrontational, I'm genuinely curious as to what you mean by "that would be great". Help me understand. There's such a divide in this game now in experience between Droid and IOS users, a divide that months ago didn't even exist and I still don't understand it.

I was referring to separate brackets for ios/android. I actually thought that's what was originally written, but I mis-read. 
    Obviously, captcha is a big deal, but the divide among the community goes much deeper. There is a huge divide among ios/droid users; among current and older device users and of course, the type of users(casual/hardcore/etc.) in the community.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    @DFBB

Ah, now separate brackets for Droid/IOS I totally agree with. You've got tons of pull in the TSB community, make it happen ;) 
  • ballslappers84ballslappers84 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    How is this for cheating. Swapping TEam strengths these were all screenshots within 30 secs of eachother. The last pic I don’t even have Snydergaard on my team never did.