Options

Quick query??

DingerMaster2021DingerMaster2021 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
With Tsb21 round the corner just had a quick query for anybody who could spare the time of the day. Is it better to start from scratch or better to port "Keepers" from Tsb20?

Comments

• Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    to me, there is no downside to bringing the keepers. If you take the time to level them is a whole different question. For me, I took care of them early as they were the best available option to begin the game. To this day keeper Brett is still my everyday third baseman as I haven't landed a skillset worth removing him for. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    There would be no benefit to starting a brand new account.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Keepers are extremely valuable early on. They do fall behind at times, but the expectation is you will have better players by then. But early in the year, you are guaranteed 2 top bats and a top pitcher. If you start over, you then put your fate into the hands of the boxes to get even 1 top player.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Love when a new version comes out!  I try to jump on it ASAP and steal as many names I can like retirepujols, dkarski87, and the elusive DFBB!  Then I sell them back to the guys and I’m set for the year! 😁
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    DingerMaster2021DingerMaster2021 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Thanks a bunch for all our valuable responses.