Options

FP is currently not working and they're aware.

Comments

• Options
    BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Still without as well.
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I've sent all the names in of the ones that posted here and/or that pm'd me.
    Thanks @DFBB autoplay back, unfortunately no compensation, appreciate your help. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thanks @DFBB FP and discount is back
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I’ve been informed that all the names I submitted have been taken care of. As far as compensation, I’ve seen gifts for today and one planned for tomorrow. Unfortunately, it appears that not everyone has received it yet so it’s still in progress. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @DFBB I sent you a pm...thanks for all the help!
  • Options
    If you still havent had your FP restored, please pm here at the forums or post.
  • Options
    BENDIESELRANGERBENDIESELRANGER Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Nothing here yet. I’m sure glu will get to me after event is over when there’s no need for discount and I can’t help my club anymore. Definitely not a shocker. 
  • Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited February 2021
    DFBB said:
    I’ve been informed that all the names I submitted have been taken care of. As far as compensation, I’ve seen gifts for today and one planned for tomorrow. Unfortunately, it appears that not everyone has received it yet so it’s still in progress. 
    No field pass here still 

Edit: field pass back. Now 37d after trying to open my dinger ticket box 
  • Options
    Finally got fp back but no compensation gift. 
  • Options
    the guys above should be fine now.
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Just curious Alex, if we did not get anything in compensation does that mean we are just sol? 
  • Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Hello Jeremy, Thank you for writing back. I understand that you have encountered a problem with the field pass. Please note that the team is aware of this and has since fixed the issue. Compensation will also be sent out to all affected users. I recommend that you check your gift inbox from time to time to make sure that you won't miss it. You may also receive a private message directly from the development team regarding your field pass so please be on the lookout. I hope this information helps. If you have other concerns, please let us know. All the best, Janjo Glu Mobile Customer Care
  • Options
    Alex yeah you helped get field pass restored but I haven’t seen any compensation at all. I’ve seen numerous posts all day of people getting compensated today for glu’s **** up and I’ve heard supposed to get another tomorrow. So what about mine for today. Am I just shit out of luck as well?
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    While I wasn't affected by today's FP fiasco (yes I did purchase it), I cant help but feel the only compensation would be to extend it through the weekend. A few boxes on an event that is 75% done has little merit. If you were affected by today's shïtshow,  then I'd ask for a refund through GP, AP, or whatever.  Flooding CS and global with garbage like this is counter productive.  If you're somewhat professional,  you'd understand this.  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    Canadacubs thanks for sharing but as you said you weren’t affected by yesterday’s fiasco so no need to flap your gums. It wasn’t player boxes but it was lxp and evo. Both of which I can use. I know it wasn’t a lot but it’s the principle of the matter that glu needs to compensate for the **** up. Yes I’m very professional so no need for anymore responses out of the peanut gallery. 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Will be interesting to see what the "gift" is today.  A FP this weekend would be nice, but I know they would never do the right thing in terms of reimbursing us what we were owed.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    I've been seeing lots of questions about gifts and I only know what I've already posted. 
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Looks like some guys guy 5 of each box, some guys guy more, some guys got nothing. I’m assuming the 1 hoff and 1 box from yesterday was then”comp gift”. This kinda seems like a major mess. The initial company gift was very weak, and seems like some guys are getting different size gifts or no gift. 
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    FWIW @jalapenocubbies both the team with and the team without field pass got the "admin gift" you referenced. It's like everything in this game... some get things and others don't even if you both experience the same issue. 🤷‍♂️ 
  • Options
    JTANDME said:
    FWIW @jalapenocubbies both the team with and the team without field pass got the "admin gift" you referenced. It's like everything in this game... some get things and others don't even if you both experience the same issue. 🤷‍♂️ 
    Right I’m not sure if that gift was a FP comp gift or not. But I assumed it was. It was the only thing I got yesterday. 
  • Options
    So the comp gift yesterday I’ve seen was 60 BG, 30 wraps, some pennants and some eve boxes. I never got that, but doesn’t appear I missed much. So I guess it’s selective on who got that gift and the ones sent today 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Never got anything yesterday, nor today.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    Never got anything yesterday, nor today.
    Same.
  • Options
    This is a disaster. I won’t pretend to know what they see on the backend but honestly feels like it shouldn’t be that hard. See who had field pass purchased and issue gifts. If they are tiering the gifts based on what FP you had it’s bound to screw up. Once again seemed to over complicate this and now people got nothing, others got more than others etc. 
  • Options
    This is a disaster. I won’t pretend to know what they see on the backend but honestly feels like it shouldn’t be that hard. See who had field pass purchased and issue gifts. If they are tiering the gifts based on what FP you had it’s bound to screw up. Once again seemed to over complicate this and now people got nothing, others got more than others etc. 
    Well, it may seem minor but was enough to get me to uninstall for good finally.  It doesn't cost them a penny to make good with boxes on something like this when we have paid for a service and not received full use of it or compensated for time lost.  I hear Retro Bowl is fun so I'll give that a try to occupy me for free.
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I leveled a guy before I realized it was not working.  CS refusing to return resources I spent 
  • Options
    I wasn’t expecting anything crazy maybe a box or two. But I really hope @dfbb got something since he had to be the middle man in this mess!
  • Options
    Glu is making my decision to not play 21 at all so much easier. I’ll just continue to play 19 and 20 for free until I get completely bored with it and then be done with these **** crooks for good. 
  • Options
    I think comp gifts just went out to those that didn't get them earlier. If you didn't get anything, please pm your username.
  • Options

Apology accepted!!!!