Lots of Free Stuff Coming Today! You Ready?!?!

2Next

Comments

• BigTasty18BigTasty18 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Thanks Glu
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    I’m not one to ever compliment Glu because I don’t enjoy taking cold showers afterwards... but that Joc is amazing. I took him up to 16/16 skills and slapped a 12% WOH x-factor and he is raking. He might just stay in my lineup through the rest of the year. Well done, Glu. That’s the best they’ll get out of me.
  • BigTasty18BigTasty18 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Great gift Glu. It was basically a VIP gift given to all. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • xxHataxxxxHataxx Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    What I want to know is they referenced this gift carrying over to the new version....
    how so?
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    xxHataxx said:
    What I want to know is they referenced this gift carrying over to the new version....
    how so?
    They did this same promo last year. You'll get the reward when you link accounts in 21'
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    xxHataxx said:
    how so?
    There will be additional awards given in 21. I warn you not to expect anything like this with the 21 gift. 
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Had 4 595 OFs already- 1 lefty, 2 righties and a switch. Levelled Joc as managed to do so with pxp. 

Not sure it makes up for not being able to play today’s EB as I didn’t pull Carter despite completing the top 2 towers. Wanted the boxes in my pursuit of a second baseman. 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Think this is just for the good doctor!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    YardGoats said:

I got a good LOL out of that too.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    YardGoats said:

I got a good LOL out of that too.

I got blue xp so indeed it was.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • scostelloscostello Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Always appreciate these big giveaways even though right now I'm currently in the unlucky streak.  Between these 12 gifts and the 12 others I've opened, I got BXP guys in roughly half the boxes (no joke) and then got the lower level PXP guys in 6 others (3 Torres).

I would have been happy with just 24 boxes of LXP and no players.  oh well, it's still fun opening the boxes just in case.