Prev1

Comments

• CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I can't even post in chat at all either but my guys just saw the f job

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    You're in soft jail
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    You think? I can still play just lost all my event points and can't chat. Never happened to me before.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Yes. We will visit you 
    I've been to soft jail over 100 times. You get used to it. 
    So will I get my points back or are we just jobbed. Figures I finally get a set and was hanging nice points with Bench. I'm not playing next year.
    Enjoy your stay. Dont ask questions. just carry on after they let you out. 
    In all seriousness, you did something that triggered their grade 3 level anti cheat detection. CS wont help you.  If you're a legitimate player,  then send it up to blue leopard 
    Thanks.

Classic man
    Lots of guys on global had same thing happen. Sure roll out that next year while the current is a turdfest.

Sometimes blessings come in disguise 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    It seems like this is a bigger problem.  My WoH has been sh*t tonight.  Lots of oops restarts and network retries.  Lost points too.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Also jailed. My theory is that anyone who leveled up Joc with PXP is jailed.  Even though it literally says in the news that leveling him up with PXP is legit.
    Also jailed. My theory is that anyone who leveled up Joc with PXP is jailed.  Even though it literally says in the news that leveling him up with PXP is legit.
    Not the case. There’s multiple line chats where this isn’t the case. I levelled him to D10 as well as at least 60 people I know.  That’s not it
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Not the case. There’s multiple line chats where this isn’t the case. I levelled him to D10 as well as at least 60 people I know.  That’s not it
    Well then I dunno. It was just a guess. 
    Didn't get points back, we lost a top 25 finish and they stole about 5000 gold I used to keep using Bench. CS won't even respond 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Quite a lot of errors happening on this app in its last month. You would expect this for 21 beta, not at the very end of 20 SMH
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Quite a lot of errors happening on this app in its last month. You would expect this for 21 beta, not at the very end of 20 SMH
    LMAO.  It’s because we’re still in 20 beta...
    @DFBB - Do you know if they're aware of all this stuff?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Game kept crashing. Lost my WoH progress at least five times, always on 4.10 or 5.9. Noticed club points weren't being added as well.

I was still cycling so I finished out my 10 and got my LxP, but couldn't chat for a bit.

I sent CS a note but at this point I expect nothing but the usual same lame excuses from them.

Just a few more weeks.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

edited February 2021
    Heh, a few more weeks until what?  Rinse and repeat with everything labeled 21?  :neutral:
    Here was the bs reply I got when they finally responded.

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    OP was jailed(37%=temp ban). I didn't hear about any mass jailings or bans. As far as unusual app crashes, that would be news to me too. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Note the time stamp. That's going to restore my points AFTER the event. Clowntown
    DFBB said:
    OP was jailed(37%=temp ban). I didn't hear about any mass jailings or bans. As far as unusual app crashes, that would be news to me too. 
    What's odd is I've gotten that 37% jail before and it stopped at 37% and wouldn't let me log in.  This time I was completely in the game and could play.  I could even see the event and score but my points stayed at 0.  I played EB and my season games.  Maybe that's how it's supposed to work but if so I've never been able to still be in the game before.

And if I was temp banned it was bullshit and I want compensation.  This is ridiculous.
    Cthom said:
    DFBB said:
    What's odd is I've gotten that 37% jail before and it stopped at 37% and wouldn't let me log in.  This time I was completely in the game and could play.  I could even see the event and score but my points stayed at 0.  I played EB and my season games.  Maybe that's how it's supposed to work but if so I've never been able to still be in the game before.

And if I was temp banned it was bullshit and I want compensation.  This is ridiculous.
    I'm not sure when it happened, but many call the 37% 'soft jail.' It's actually just a ban. There is either jail or bans. In your situation, you were jailed, but that appears to be a mistake on their end based on your message with CS. When you're jailed, you can't chat/cvc/donate/score club points. When you're banned(37%), you won't be able to log in for an 'x' amount of time.  
    So they need to be aware that a great number of us were 'jailed' for no reason.  This caused us to miss out on a lot of stuff.  I think it happened at the end of the last CvC as I saw a teammate post a message about a glitch since all my points were gone and ever since my account has been sh*t.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Is there still a permanent jail/ban or are all temporary?  In my cheating days once you were jailed you had to start over and it was no fun.  If they are only slapping you on the wrist then no wonder there is so much cheating.

Maybe it’s time to reconsider my loosely formed ethics. 🤔🤔
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    So they need to be aware that a great number of us were 'jailed' for no reason.  This caused us to miss out on a lot of stuff.  I think it happened at the end of the last CvC as I saw a teammate post a message about a glitch since all my points were gone and ever since my account has been sh*t.
    By now, i assume that they're aware, but I'll message them about it too.

whynot said:
    Is there still a permanent jail/ban or are all temporary?
    37% is always temporary. Jail is usually concrete unless its global(like OP's case) or a dev gets involved. 
    whynot said:
    Is there still a permanent jail/ban or are all temporary?  In my cheating days once you were jailed you had to start over and it was no fun.  If they are only slapping you on the wrist then no wonder there is so much cheating.

Maybe it’s time to reconsider my loosely formed ethics. 🤔🤔
    Pretty sure I'm out.  I can post in chat again.  But honestly, I just got a set (Templeton, Carter and Bench) FINALLY.  Every RBI with Bench was almost 30mm so I just kept using him for 80 gold each level.

We'll see if they actually let me score today lol, I should have lots of point scorers still.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Game kept crashing. Lost my WoH progress at least five times, always on 4.10 or 5.9. Noticed club points weren't being added as well.

I was still cycling so I finished out my 10 and got my LxP, but couldn't chat for a bit.

I sent CS a note but at this point I expect nothing but the usual same lame excuses from them.

Just a few more weeks.

Same. Finally just quit playing as the crashing became insane. But I’m sure it’s my WiFi/device. So I didn’t even bother with CS either. This crap ain’t gonna change. Been like this all year. Hope they have better QA for ‘21, but we all know that ain’t gonna happen
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷