TSB21 any day now

2Next

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    2020KC said:
    this still works @LonzoBallin are you playing 2021?
    @2020KC Yeah, once GLU gives you VIP status, you are enslaved for life.
    VIP hasn’t meant Jack shit this year.  I’ve pulled exactly (1) Legend or top level Prime guy from VIP gifts all year.  ONE.

coupled with the fact that the odds seem to be beyond **** up every VIP weekend...I actually HATE them
    I think this is one of my biggest takeaways this year. VIP gifts really seemed to be lacking this year. Maybe it’s just me. They gave an ok amount of XP but it was the boxes that really seemed to be lacking. It was almost always 5 of the expensive box and 10 of the small box plus an extra 1 or 2 via newsletter gift. With the decreased odds and what felt like fewer boxes every month it really just seemed meh. Take into the account the hank Aaron weekend where everyone got a free 580 and 10 of each box. I really think for 21 they need to expand in vip gifts. Keep the big monthly gift and give more boxes. But I also think we should get gifts more often. Why not a few weekend boxes every week leading up to the large vip gift weekend. I know we got some pop up gifts along the way but it should be more consistent. All non vips see is us whining about getting crap from gifts. So if they see us getting a lot more and god forbid pulling players maybe it triggers some to reach That level. Maybe I’m wrong. Just my thought. 
    No, I agree with you. If VIP's were consistently pulling the players, I would definitely reevaluate my position and go after the VIP but as of now VIP's are crying foul just as hard (if not harder) as non VIP's. What's the point/incentive for getting that insignia on the top right hand corner. None, as of right now IMO.
    Yeah I’m not saying vips should pull the players at a higher clip(although hey I’m not against that), I’m just saying they should get more than what is currently being given too them. Again. In the grand scheme what’s an extra 10-15 boxes a month to vips? Maybe a few guys grab a great prize but odds are they won’t. My point is VIP generally means you spend. The goal for glu is to get people to spend. Right now on Facebook and this forum is generally just guys complaining about the gifts they get. Some guys will still complain either way(in fact probably most will) but if people are seeing weekly gifts etc on top of the 1 big gift each month, maybe it gets some extra guys to get to the that vip level etc. 
    Exactly. I just don't see the point. They gave the VIP gift to the non VIP's several months ago while it was nice because I hardly spend any money on this game but if I did spend the money to get VIP, you are correct, the gift definitely leaves a lot to be desired. It didn't wow me to get me to open my wallet to get that VIP badge.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I'm just looking forward to reading about the new heartbreaks and low box odds expectations being met & exceeded. 2020 tears are no longer any fun to read about. Bring on 2021 😏
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @Houmy do you mean that everybody is going to talk about how great 20 was and how much they miss it?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    @Houmy do you mean that everybody is going to talk about how great 20 was and how much they miss it?
    Kinda like in a year or two we will say how great Glu was and how much we will miss them? 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Oh no. I just mean with 2020 winding down there aren't that many that care enough to bring up the box odds, bugs, player changing stats and such. 2021 is a fresh start for all of that 😏

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022