How much do you think you’ll play

mancov2001mancov2001 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
Just something to look back to throughout the year, where for example if you say now you are gonna play 24/7 then come June and you don’t even have the app downloaded anymore. 

Comments

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Depends on whether the D6 cycling limit is true or not. If it is, then those who normally cycle D6 will obviously play less and will probably get bored fairly quickly.  I don’t see where that would make people want to spend.  😂
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I kind of just want to stay silver and play target bash 👀🤪
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I’ll reserve judgement until I try it, but if what has been reported about all the limits comes to fruition, it doesn’t sound like something I’d like to play anymore. They’d be better off just charging for the app vs. limiting things so much in-game.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    If the D6 limit is truly limiting for those who cycle is casually (2-3 times a week like I did most weeks), then all it would do for me is remove the need for Field Pass for the purpose of the 1-tap game 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited March 2020
    If the D6 limit is truly limiting for those who cycle is casually (2-3 times a week like I did most weeks), then all it would do for me is remove the need for Field Pass for the purpose of the 1-tap game 

If the rumors are true, it will have zero impact on guys like you.  
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    edited March 2020
    The bonus games have been removed from tier rewards through platinum, but the gold has been increased throughout. I haven't seen diamond rewards, but I'm interested to see the changes. Personally I'm hoping to stay silver and not worry about bonus players/points (thus not worrying about gold), but I'm rarely a fan of "limits." 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Great thread man! This is like one of those time capsule things! Initially, I had planned on rushing to diamond. However, I'm now considering a significant stay in gold. If gold battles take off as I hope/expect, the gold life will be really fun. Diamond is inevitable, but as of now, there's certainly no rush. 
  • AllstarbennyAllstarbenny Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Great thread man! This is like one of those time capsule things! Initially, I had planned on rushing to diamond. However, I'm now considering a significant stay in gold. If gold battles take off as I hope/expect, the gold life will be really fun. Diamond is inevitable, but as of now, there's certainly no rush. 
    What do you mean by gold battles?
    Hr battles for gold
  • AllstarbennyAllstarbenny Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Hr battles for gold
    Thanks!
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I kind of just want to stay silver and play target bash 👀🤪
    How'd that work out for either of us?  🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Straight to gold, work my way to diamond within 2 months.  I've never been happy at gold or silver...never seems to be any motivation to stay. @retirepujols will be diamond before I get there lol
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    @CanadaCubs this was the very 1st thread of '20.  Just funny to look back on.
    And you're also not wrong.  Jon says he'll stay silver,  I say he's diamond before April. 🤣
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    😂I didnt think I'd play at all, then Covid happened.  I'm sure that's why so many of us got sucked back in
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    So.. this year, I'm staying silver 🤕 

But, like.. for real though 🤣 covid had me at home with loads of time on my hands, and that isn't the case anymore. 

A year ago me was way smarter than 10 months ago me 😭
    So.. this year, I'm staying silver 🤕 

But, like.. for real though 🤣 covid had me at home with loads of time on my hands, and that isn't the case anymore. 

A year ago me was way smarter than 10 months ago me 😭
    Cool story bro......
    I hate you guys 😭
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Hate is such a strong word. I would consider the continual abuse of Pujols nothing but very affectionate love for one of our most beloved forum members! #staysilver
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Pujols wasn't alone. COVID got a lot of us and I think GLU went overboard. I'm blowing out the end of 2020 but I'm honestly burned out on the game. A break for 2021 is happening. I may get looped back in when ATGs come out, but I'll be solo most of the year just stashing resources.

This past weekend was another example of reality finally coming back. I ended up playing a decent bit, but not nearly what I used to. Too much to do now.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Yeah the wife called me out this weekend when I was going for 25 cycles..I guess I better quit

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Hoping you guys are able to stay an irrelevant team all year, no higher than gold.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    DFBB said:
    Just to revisit, I stuck with this approach(bronze/silver) for about two months and made a considerable amount of gold. Now that '20 is practically over, my time in gold battles were definitely the most fun I've ever had in tsb. 
    Did @DFBB just quote himself????
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    Did @DFBB just quote himself????
    I wanted to be specific. My bad for violating protocol.  
    @DFBB had been banned for ignoring protocol.
    - Blueleopard