Beta is live!

Comments

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Game play is real smooth and videos are snappy!
    @DFBB

I agree,  but I'm disappointed to see that Captcha appears to be just as prevalent as it was in '20. I can't get through more than 2 videos for gold without verifying again.

Android users are really going to be forced to complete 250 Captcha's per day to use our full allotment of videos? That's obscenely over the top. 

Is it really a CAPTCHA every 2 videos?  It's 5 videos per CAPTCHA in 2020.  This could be the straw that broke the camels back for some.
  • BigTasty18BigTasty18 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Yeah videos are fast restart 
  • xxHataxxxxHataxx Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Everything, video loads, gameplay  is so smooth.

I AM stoked.....but obligatory "enjoy it for a week or two" joke until I hate it again.
    It IS nice being able to rapid-fire watch videos without having every second video fail to load.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Cvc rewards go straight to your inbox 👍👍👍
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Cvc rewards go straight to your inbox 👍👍👍
    If this means you don't need to be around to collect and won't lose if the next match starts, That is amazing.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    Does the gold ballpark bundle carryover? Or is that more of something we will find out when the game is released?
    I know its been discussed or something similar but may not know this one until the launch
  • 97lefty97lefty Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    How do I get the beta on iPhone?
    I'm noticing that the keeper selection. 
    Overalls of ATG's and non-ATG's are the same. In TSB20 they are the same right now, but I have serious doubts that the ATG's overall would get boosted in TSB21 after they go up in overall in TSB20 with a potential bump.

I am 100% waiting on bringing over keepers just in case.
    xxHataxx said:
    I'm noticing that the keeper selection. 
    Overalls of ATG's and non-ATG's are the same. In TSB20 they are the same right now, but I have serious doubts that the ATG's overall would get boosted in TSB21 after they go up in overall in TSB20 with a potential bump.

I am 100% waiting on bringing over keepers just in case.
    they will definitely get boosted in 21 if you bring them over early.   Regardless you never know what drops the last few weeks so I always recommend waiting
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Thanks! Resetting ML isn't super costly at bronze so I may go ahead. 
    That was how I felt. 500g in exchange for some 'fun.' I made mine a power dude simply because I wanted to mess with SF. Once I'm ready to do woh and play for reals, he'll be a high avg dude.  Also, I'm not sure it everyone noticed, but I showed the s/s of ML because he has an xfactor!

DFBB said:
    Game play is real smooth and videos are snappy!
    @DFBB

I agree,  but I'm disappointed to see that Captcha appears to be just as prevalent as it was in '20. I can't get through more than 2 videos for gold without verifying again.

Android users are really going to be forced to complete 250 Captcha's per day to use our full allotment of videos? That's obscenely over the top. 
    I don't know the details of android/captcha, but man, that stinks.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @DFBB yep, saw that also (x factor on ML). But so far I'm too dumb to figure out how to add one lol 
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    @DFBB yep, saw that also (x factor on ML). But so far I'm too dumb to figure out how to add one lol 
    We're all dumb because none of us can figure it out....In all seriousness, I think there will be an option later. 
    edited February 2021
    So, encountered first glitch.
    Not sure who to contact. Was playing. Finsihed a game. Closed app.
    Went back in and it asked me to sign back in again. Says can't use my apple login as it's already linked to another account. Did not uninstall or anything. Just closed and opened app.

(obviously these are going to happen in a beat. Just not sure who to contact, or go through learning to play again and contact CS)

I was able to log back in a couple minutes later. edited.
    edited February 2021
    xxHataxx said:
    So, encountered first glitch.
    Not sure who to contact. Was playing. Finsihed a game. Closed app.
    Went back in and it asked me to sign back in again. Says can't use my apple login as it's already linked to another account. Did not uninstall or anything. Just closed and opened app.

(obviously these are going to happen in a beat. Just not sure who to contact, or go through learning to play again and contact CS)
    If you have your team saved with an email, I'd go to 'learn to play' and then log in. If not, my guess is that you'd need to get back to the apple ID that you used to download '21.

random note: the player's shop is real nice for those shopping for specific guys(like the ones with powah!).
    DFBB said:
    Oh snaps.....

Love this idea at first impression. Maybe scale the costs with tier or something like that.

• blueurmyboyblueurmyboy Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Can you change your keepers once the live version is out? Worried If I select in Beta, and then get a better player in 20
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Can you change your keepers once the live version is out? Worried If I select in Beta, and then get a better player in 20
    Along that same line, is this all for fun or does everything carry over to official version when released?
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    No, once you choose them they are final
  • blueurmyboyblueurmyboy Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Thanks. I better wait a bit then. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    So EVERYTHING in Beta carries over to the official release? I thought Beta was for testing purposes and not permanent game play.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    xxHataxx said:
    DFBB said:
    Oh snaps.....

Love this idea at first impression. Maybe scale the costs with tier or something like that.

I think it's a good idea but one that just isn't going to work well at all in practice. I have a hard enough time finding a matchup sometimes when it's just cash and gold battles. 
    So, is it just me, or is the AI turned up to like 11?
    Last year and years prior, I'd start, my ML would be bronze 10 and the rest of the team (normal varying 1.5-4 star max) I wouldn't waste xp on, and I'd start like 25-0 pretty easily.
    This year, with the gift linking up my account and the amount of draft picks I got for All-Star tickets coming over, my worst player was a 3.5 star reliever, with multiple 4.5 and 5 star players. Basically an all-star lineup. I capped all my starting pitchers at B10, my ML at B10, hitting and trainer upgrade capped, both pitching upgrades halfway to capped.......and I'm 11-3 and just played a 22 inning game vs Cleveland in my first season.
    I swear it's WAY harder in-game this season at the beginning.
    xxHataxx said:
    Last year and years prior, I'd start, my ML would be bronze 10 and the rest of the team (normal varying 1.5-4 star max) I wouldn't waste xp on, and I'd start like 25-0 pretty easily.
    This year, with the gift linking up my account and the amount of draft picks I got for All-Star tickets coming over, my worst player was a 3.5 star reliever, with multiple 4.5 and 5 star players. Basically an all-star lineup. I capped all my starting pitchers at B10, my ML at B10, hitting and trainer upgrade capped, both pitching upgrades halfway to capped.......and I'm 11-3 and just played a 22 inning game vs Cleveland in my first season.
    I found myself filling every single position with a 5 star and I took them all to b9 (b10 repulls because I'm petty 🙃). I started 33-0, then went 2-2 against the Yankees in my third season mode series 🤷 I also Auto played a bunch of 0's in that EB and finished with 20 points 🥳 so far, I would agree that it's a little more difficult than I anticipated
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    xxHataxx said:
    I found myself filling every single position with a 5 star and I took them all to b9 (b10 repulls because I'm petty 🙃). I started 33-0, then went 2-2 against the Yankees in my third season mode series 🤷 I also Auto played a bunch of 0's in that EB and finished with 20 points 🥳 so far, I would agree that it's a little more difficult than I anticipated
    Things are a lot better in silver...just sayin'
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Things are a lot better in silver...just sayin'
    Why rush the misery?
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Does anyone know what those tickets are in the daily challenges?   It seems they have something to do with Club Loyalty.  Or at least that’s where they’re being stored
    @DFBB
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    JCAM80 said:
    APK has it now 
    Where? I am not finding it.
    Search 'mlb tap sports baseball'
    Or you could just search for this thrashing I dealt out 🤣🤣🤣

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Does anyone know what those tickets are in the daily challenges?   It seems they have something to do with Club Loyalty.  Or at least that’s where they’re being stored
    @DFBB
    Club rally tickets. No idea what it does or how it works. 
    Millecors said:
    Or you could just search for this thrashing I dealt out 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣