TSB20-TSP21

Goldtop57Goldtop57 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
I just joined the forums so I am curious. With the release of TSB21 will i lose my whole team and have. To. Start over. From. The beginning or will it auto rollover to TSB21 ?  Thank. You. 

Comments

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Are you a bot sent from the future?
    Just no.  
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Goldtop57 said:
    I just joined the forums so I am curious. With the release of TSB21 will i lose my whole team and have. To. Start over. From. The beginning or will it auto rollover to TSB21 ?  Thank. You. 
    You'll have to start from scratch, but you be able to bring 3-4 keepers with you. Other things like VIP status and AS levels will carry over as well.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Goldtop57Goldtop57 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    WILL WE BE ABLE TO CARRY OVER EVO ,CASH,GOLD ?  WE MAINTAIN OUR CLUB STATUS ? 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Goldtop57 said:
    WILL WE BE ABLE TO CARRY OVER EVO ,CASH,GOLD ?  WE MAINTAIN OUR CLUB STATUS ? 
    no.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
     Why is it that you can’t carry over all the prizes you. Earned .. whats the logic behind that ?
  • gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Goldtop57 said:
     Why is it that you can’t carry over all the prizes you. Earned .. whats the logic behind that ?
    In case you haven’t noticed, logic has been out the window for a while now
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Goldtop57 said:
    MONEY
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    DFBB said:
    You'll have to start from scratch, but you be able to bring 3-4 keepers with you. Other things like VIP status and AS levels will carry over as well.
    Any chance an X-factor or two are included in the list of those 'other things'? They are still selling level 20 WoH X-factor for $20 and I'm wondering just how hard I should be laughing. 
    OK,, So waht is the procedure to switch to 2021 ?
    OK,, So waht is the procedure to switch to 2021 ?
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Download the 2021 version first. Play a few games and it will give you the option to bring over 3 keepers from 2020. Your choice to who they are