Weekend ATG?

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
Isn’t there usually a tweet out by now?

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I wonder if ole willie mays will be a shortstop for a day or two again 👀🤔🤭 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    edited February 2021
    2021 is live. And guys are racing to diamond.  Who gives a fück. There’s a reason for this...
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I wonder if ole willie mays will be a shortstop for a day or two again 👀🤔🤭 
    with 2x late innings?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Hey here's a dumb question that's probably already been answered but can't find it. So sorry if I am asking something that has already been asked. Where do you get Mr. Fingers from? I don't see him in the specials or in any of the boxes?
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Hey here's a dumb question that's probably already been answered but can't find it. So sorry if I am asking something that has already been asked. Where do you get Mr. Fingers from? I don't see him in the specials or in any of the boxes?
    He was in that WOH box on Thursday 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    He was in that WOH box on Thursday 
    Gotcha, I was slammed at work both Wednesday and Thursday and didn't have any time for this game. I don't even think I opened it one time on Thursday.