WOH 2021

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
Anyone have info yet on pitchers?
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    TSB '21 Players: "Can we have some blue cash?"

GLU: "No."
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    whynot said:
    Same chart as last couple weeks
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    whynot said:
    Same chart as last couple weeks
    We dont have the 21' chart yet
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    F me.  Sorry
    Are people seriously going to be cycling this? I've got capped 295s at Gold 10 looking silly at 5-7 with an 80 gold boost. I'm hoping to beat it once then sticking to Warmup for resources.  This is ridiculous. 
  • scostelloscostello Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Stupid question...to beat WOH right in the beginning like 21 is now, do I need to advance to silver or gold?  Or will a capped out bronze team do it with 4.5 and 5 star players?  Don't want to advance my team more then I have to right now.  Thanks!
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    scostello said:
    Stupid question...to beat WOH right in the beginning like 21 is now, do I need to advance to silver or gold?  Or will a capped out bronze team do it with 4.5 and 5 star players?  Don't want to advance my team more then I have to right now.  Thanks!
    I have a maxed out gold roster with the best players available with top X Factors.  Couldn't finish 5-10 after 3 replays with 80 gold boost. Honestly,  I'm not pissed off or anything. I just wont play anymore today. Its early, i dont have the blue cash to waste on it. Back to BGs...
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    This is how WOH is a the beginning of the year. The pitchers are so crap that you just hit with noodle bats constantly. Just have to suck it up for the time being.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    This is how WOH is a the beginning of the year. The pitchers are so crap that you just hit with noodle bats constantly. Just have to suck it up for the time being.
    I guess I could be remembering wrong but I recall last year's early WOH being less difficult.  Not something to be cycling but pretty beatable at Silver. 

Still had the noodle bats but situations were very basic. Something like down 3-1 with 2 runners on on 5-10.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I guess I could be remembering wrong but I recall last year's early WOH being less difficult.  Not something to be cycling but pretty beatable at Silver. 

Still had the noodle bats but situations were very basic. Something like down 3-1 with 2 runners on on 5-10.
    And so it starts. TSB 20 was so much better than ‘21. 😂 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

And so it starts. TSB 20 was so much better than ‘21. 😂 
    Nah.... Just a bigger dumpster with more trash, maggots and flies to watch to burn.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited March 2021

🤭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I might be thinking 2 years ago. I'm really not sure. I was never from the "2018 was so much better" cut, though.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

🤭
    That guy was a stud slugger in early 2020
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts

🤭
    @MoenPDC was a stud slugger. Miss his posts.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

🤭
    @MoenPDC was a stud slugger. Miss his posts.
    Oh I meant Matt Adam’s!
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited March 2021
    scostello said:
    If they keep a similar formula then WOH is going to be very tough at lower tiers the first couple of months.  There just isnt a big enough gap in batter ratings vs pitcher ratings until you get more double skilled guys to help out.   It wont always be like that but in the beginning weeks, id say only diamond teams can beat it consistently.