Comments

• gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    @DFBB any insight?
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Where are you seeing this?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @DFBB any insight?
    It's a variation of CvC and you'll be able to determine what type of bracket you want to join. The tougher the bracket, the better the rewards. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @DFBB any insight?
    It's a variation of CvC and you'll be able to determine what type of bracket you want to join. The tougher the bracket, the better the rewards. 
    Thx
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Just in case any of you guys dont have 21' yet. Looking forward to it!
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I can't figure out rally at all. I don't even have enough tickets for the lowest event. I thought I had gotten a bunch of tickets since launch from the daily box and other things, but I haven't been keeping track so maybe I'm wrong. 

My thought is that it exists to incentivize full clubs over individual clubs but I am not sure. 
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I can't figure out rally at all. I don't even have enough tickets for the lowest event. I thought I had gotten a bunch of tickets since launch from the daily box and other things, but I haven't been keeping track so maybe I'm wrong. 

My thought is that it exists to incentivize full clubs over individual clubs but I am not sure. 
    Yea it definitely incentivizes club play. The rally tickets seem to be tied to the club, not the individual player. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    It seems like everyone in the whole club has to finish level 1 in order to move to level 2? I don't see this as being feasible if that is how it works. No way you get 20 guys to play WOH all at the same exact time. But, I'm probably not understanding fully how it works.
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    It seems like everyone in the whole club has to finish level 1 in order to move to level 2? I don't see this as being feasible if that is how it works. No way you get 20 guys to play WOH all at the same exact time. But, I'm probably not understanding fully how it works.
    This reminds me of club recruiting where 'can cycle woh' was basically a pre-req. Haha
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    DFBB said:
    This reminds me of club recruiting where 'can cycle woh' was basically a pre-req. Haha

Lolyep! And now we have to change that to 'can cycle woh and also have the app open 24 hrs a day so you can play your level when the rest of the club is done'.

I mean, maybe I really don't understand how this works, but idk  how you're going to get 20 guys to all play WOH at the exact same time. Its hard enough getting 1 of the 20 to not screw up the delay lol.
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    DFBB said:

I mean, maybe I really don't understand how this works, but idk  how you're going to get 20 guys to all play WOH at the exact same time. Its hard enough getting 1 of the 20 to not screw up the delay lol.
    This made me LOL because it's so true. 

I was told that in a club of 20, they needed 10 guys to clear each level before advancing. Looks like each event is available for 2 hours once you launch it. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    DFBB said:

I was told that in a club of 20, they needed 10 guys to clear each level before advancing. Looks like each event is available for 2 hours once you launch it. 
    So.........solo clubs are dead in the water for this type of event
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    tshea510 said:
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    DFBB said:

So.........solo clubs are dead in the water for this type of event
    I just tried it. I'm solo and I was able to unlock level 2 as soon as I beat level 1. Fwiw, a full club needed to have 10 beat level 1 before anyone could do level 2; 8 beat level 2 before level 3; 6 for level 3, etc.