Double gold

1111213141517Next

Comments

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    how long is double gold for?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Why even both watching ads for gold, when we all know that Glu is going to screw everyone over anyway
    🤔
    how long is double gold for?

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I think Friday
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Double gold!
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Anyone else getting long load time between ads? I’m averaging about twenty seconds in between ads. Almost defeats the purpose of double gold. At this rate, there is no way I’m going to be able to watch 500 videos. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    ,baseball2020 said:
    Anyone else getting long load time between ads? I’m averaging about twenty seconds in between ads. Almost defeats the purpose of double gold. At this rate, there is no way I’m going to be able to watch 500 videos. 

Yup, I've completely abandoned this game for the weekend. At this rate Glu can shove their double gold and multi event up their a$$!
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    It’s been brutal all day
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Jesus, just go diamond. Y’all waste so much effort on bitching about double gold. Just press a different series of buttons, and you’ll gain more, Literally always. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    As both a Professor of Economics and an Accountant I fully concur with @CanadaCubs in regard to his commentary on being Diamond vs Double Gold. Being Diamond wins.
    Never fight a man with a perm
    As both a Professor of Economics and an Accountant I fully concur with @CanadaCubs in regard to his commentary on being Diamond vs Double Gold. Being Diamond wins.
    I disagree. I have four ATG’s and I’ve been able to level any Legend Player that I’ve wanted to at Platinum. If I went Diamond, I would have none of my ATG’s leveled and would have to be way more selective on who I could level. Being Platinum wins for me (even with the faulty a** videos).
    Jesus, just go diamond. Y’all waste so much effort on bitching about double gold. Just press a different series of buttons, and you’ll gain more, Literally always. 
    Was Diamond last season, just not for me. I’ve enjoyed Platinum much more.
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    But that’s a level choice and that’s fine. @CanadaCubs point is that cycling Diamond is a more efficient way to mine gold than double videos.
    Never fight a man with a perm
    But that’s a level choice and that’s fine. @CanadaCubs point is that cycling Diamond is a more efficient way to mine gold than double videos.
    I think it is as well but his solution for us complaining was “just go diamond”. That’s just not an option for me. I did it last season for the last two months and I was burned out by the end of it. So I can’t “just go Diamond”.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Diamond is a far more efficient way to earn gold but the diamond life is not for everybody. I think that the point of their whining is that the videos should work properly and we shouldn’t be forced to go diamond as a way to earn gold. 
    Or not tap any buttons at all and you don't have to worry about any of it.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I keep hearing the same arguments about the "diamond grind".  You're on the App watching videos. How is that different?  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    I keep hearing the same arguments about the "diamond grind".  You're on the App watching videos. How is that different?  
    No difference. It's all a grind. A preferential grind to some (including myself) but a grind none the less. I am chosing not to TAP my screen incessantly this weekend because of no WoH. They could've added that instead of prime games. Who plays those anyways? Whether I chose to go diamond and grind bonus games or stay in silver and watch videos it's all the same monotonous b/s grind. Not one is better over the other. It will all zap your time. Defend it as you may but you are just justifying because of the amount of money you have dropped on this silly game🤷
    edited February 2021
    It’s not just as simple as watching videos versus tapping bonus games. I want to be able to level my players. I can do that at Platinum, I can’t do that at Diamond. Was Diamond last season and I wasn’t able to level one ATG despite spending a lot of money. This season, I’ve been able to level five. If it were just the difference in watching videos versus playing bonus games, it would be an easy decision, but it’s not. Having more gold doesn’t necessarily equate to having more LXP or the LXP necessary to level players at Diamond. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    They have not wanted to trade LXP for gold this year, breaking from how it’s been since 2017. It’s a problem no matter what tier you’re at. 
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    heard it was double gold, you are welcome
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Looks like for 20 only from what i see
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Looks like double gold for 20 is the rest of the year (counter is at 13 days)
    heard it was double gold, you are welcome
    Put double gold aside for a second. Where are the cookies?? 🍪 You mentioned them and some of us got excited for them but haven’t seen them. Did I miss the collection window?
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Can I get double stickers and some cookies?  Those would be more useful than double gold.
    Just no.