Similar Players - 21’

jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
Just an FYI/Reminder from 20, the players in the boxes are NOT the same as the base set players even if they have the same pic (example below). If you’re going to level a guy up for points just verify that you actually have the bonus eligible version first.

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Still in the midst of obtaining and creating different player photos, but this is a good forewarning.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up, was saving them for repulls from picks. But sounds like wont happen if they're different.  Just trade em in then after event.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY isn’t that what we do with almost every single player in 20? We should be used to it by now. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    This is all 4.5 star Joc’s fault from 2019. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Coincidence? Lol

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Coincidence? Lol

Correct me if my memory is wrong, but that 145 slugging makes him a top slugger at the beginning right?  90 at B1?  Oh the stupid things I remember 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yeah @DFBB, I was just coming to post that my Bellinger from draft picks shows as being the same one that's in the box. So maybe it was just that one player (Brian Anderson)?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Coincidence? Lol

Correct me if my memory is wrong, but that 145 slugging makes him a top slugger at the beginning right?  90 at B1?  Oh the stupid things I remember 
    Yes sir! I have almost all of them now. Woot woot!JEDDDOGGY said:
    Yeah @DFBB, I was just coming to post that my Bellinger from draft picks shows as being the same one that's in the box. So maybe it was just that one player (Brian Anderson)?
    I think it's because Glu saw this thread. Ty @jms@jmsorioles33!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    edited March 2021
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    Coincidence? Lol

Yes sir! I have almost all of them now. Woot woot!JEDDDOGGY said:
    I think it's because Glu saw this thread. Ty @jms@jmsorioles33!
    Jmsorioles - Making the world a better place one unpopular post at a time...