Can we start TSB21 Fourm.

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    On March 15th
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    May as well start the 21 forum, 20 is dead. I find it kind of insulting how Glu pulled the plug so abruptly. How does this incentivize users to download 21?
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its always like this every year, when/if 21 launches on march 16, the next day bonus players and boxes will be dead on 20.
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Might as well not even do a beta, just release the game 🤷 it's not like they use beta to fix bugs and glitches anyways
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    @retirepujols Im putting you in charge of moving the balsamic thread
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    20 died the day 21 was released. The game is in full swing. Call it Beta, or soft release,  or whatever, but all of the top clubs and players have made the move. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @CanadaCubs so true. I totally agree that they should get rid of this beta/soft launch for non-US people. Those Americans that want a jump know how to get it. Those Americans on iOS but also on the council seem to get the release too. So really the only ones not getting in the "soft launch" would be those teams that could use the extra time to get those "top tier" rewards for being #1 in a bracket. And no, I am not saying it's an unlevel field as is... it is always an unlevel field because to be the top dogs just are willing to do more. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Most clubs have switched over because 20 has been stale and boring for some time now. Same players, same process of everything. 21 restarts the team building process which makes it "fun" again. I use that term very loosely.
    – The Great Houmy
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    20 died the day 21 was released. The game is in full swing. Call it Beta, or soft release,  or whatever, but all of the top clubs and players have made the move. 
    Please let the clubs in my bracket know. They are still going balls to the wall! 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I still don’t see it in the Apple store
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Please let the clubs in my bracket know. They are still going balls to the wall! 
    This. Every time I think I can cake walk my way to a top 4.....nope.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    tshea510 said:

It's not available in USA yet. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    tshea510 said:

It's not available in USA yet. 
    Thanks, I thought maybe they included Android users here, just as well I can’t get it yet.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    They'll be up and ready when the game is available for at least the United States to download it.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

LMAO have you not learned a thing from this experience?