Options

TSB 21 prime games

xxHataxxxxHataxx Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
edited March 2021 in General TSB Discussion
So.....noticing that prime games are definitely more difficult.....
also.....they are 100% counting towards your tiers. So cycling would include prime now......

Comments

• Options
    With keepers and my entire team at silver 10, I'm having a hard time getting more than 5/6 wins in a row before losing. Team Strength is close to even for most games.

Not 100% sure what is causing it. But something, matchmaking or whatever is very different.
  • Options
    My record is 485-119

something is very different......
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited March 2021
    *DELETED*
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    Box odds.......I've hit every player that's had lower than 30/1000 box odds SUPER easily for a week now.
  • Options
    Damn near every mercy counter has resulted in one of the two best players in the boxes.
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Prime games are always harder in the beginning when first starting the game. After you max out you pennants, upgrades they get easier. Your win loss record will balance out eventually. Another reason prime games are harder right now is because the playing field is pretty level.. everyone is new and has a similar team strength... if you plan to stay silver all year and stay with the curve of the game you will pull ahead in team strength within your tier and games get easier. 
    Example... early last year (every year) my win loss record was similar when playing prime games I might win 2/5 and could barely score runs for bonus points...now I rarely lose and put 100 250 runs per prime game. 
  • Options
    I'm out.

Can't make it to my second weekend of this game.
    Spent $40 cdn and bought OOTP Baseball manager. More fun, more indepth. Takes actual skill to build a decent team playing in an onlin league that you can't just buy. And takes up less of my time than TSB.

Have fun in 21 lads.
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    The Lifecycle of a TSB Player in 30 Minutes: A Monologue
  • Options
    ichisdenoichisdeno Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

A bit confused - the first progress reward starts at 30k and if you get a 5 win streak that’s only about 600-800 points. What am I missing here?

The bonus points for having certain players only applies to club points. Is the only way to score big to use gold to keep continuing your streak? Any advice would be great. Team is at 45k and gold rising star 

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Seeing as EA prematurely pulled the plug on ‘21, you referring to ‘23 game? If so, you’re in the wrong forum, try this https://communities.glu.com/easportsmlbtsb/categories/easportsmlbtsb-discussion
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷