Diamond run with Platinum team

YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
I don’t have enough resources to bring legends to diamond, so was just curious if with a platinum team if I could get through all the levels of diamond with a platinum team of all legends. The purpose of this is to collect as much gold as possible for a run at an upgrade for a keeper and for the fun of getting to diamond 6! Thanks for the insight. 

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I think you will be fine for the most part with a capped platinum team.   If all you care about is running games and not so much cvc/woh you dont need to do a ton.   Just make sure you have the resources to run games (BGs/Cash)   Good luck!
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    If you have a strong team yes. I was around 217k strength when I went Diamond. Winning well over 90%. You may have WOH trouble. If you have good keepers and a lot of bxp cap them out and use them.
  • TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    How many capped legends do you need to breeze through WOH?
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    How many capped legends do you need to breeze through WOH?
    I assume you’re talking 20 here?

if so, it depends.

I jumped to Diamond and had no issues with WOH...but I had (5) ATG’s at 5.6-5.10 at 20/20...fairly specific for WOH.

But with that kind of setup...it was fairly easy
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    There’s different versions of WOH of course. I rarely play it anymore but I did the highest unlocked tower on Monday no problem. Finished with the capped Joc they gave us all on 16/16 with 12 x WOH. I quit building my team for WOH in TSB 19. Not worth it.
    Given that there’s a week or two to go in this game there isn’t any reason not to go for it.