YEAH OK!!!

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts

🤣😂🤣

Comments

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    There is atleast a pity timer after $100 spent...so that’s good...right? Haha
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    9 boxes for $20 at a 1% chance is absolutely terrible. At least throw in something like 3,000 gold. Laughable at this point in the game.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    There is atleast a pity timer after $100 spent...so that’s good...right? Haha
    After $200 spent, even better right? 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    There's no point chasing ATGs now unless you are in love with a player or skillset.  Get the same level legend and carry them over.
    edited March 2021
    There's no point chasing ATGs now unless you are in love with a player or skillset.  Get the same level legend and carry them over.
    True, if 610 is indeed the Max. But the fact that Keepers are STILL not at their true Max makes me think another bump to 625 will happen along with the Keeper bump. With ZERO time to enjoy the bumps. Besides, still plenty of time left to decide strategy.
    edited March 2021
    Keepers will never be at their max.  If they were last year it was only because the level went up.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Keepers exceeded their max last year.
    Keepers will never be at their max.  If they were last year it was only because the level went up.
    They went above their Max
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Rivera is listed twice in the ATG Specials box. Maybe double the odds of pulling him if you want to Keep a reliever  :#
    tshea510 said:

So the overall max last year was 600, what was the keeper max?
    edited March 2021
    tshea510 said:

So the overall max last year was 600, what was the keeper max?
    Exceeded the true Max, different for each keeper I suppose.
    my 550 degrom was 562, my 525 Ted was 536. Point is, the keepers exceeded their Max. 1.02 was the factor
    The Keeper factor went to 1.02. Thus a 550 keeper went to 561, exceeding his max. You said keepers were never at their max, not at the overall max. That latter is correct.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I'm not going to lie, those Nolan Ryan boxes are the first thing I've purchased in game for over a month. When I pulled him I tried to select him as a keeper but he comes up as a 000 max player named "xbaseballx playername" that plays "(x)" position 😃
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Their overall max was 1.02% in 19 and 0.94% in 20. It seems too late in 20 to get another bump with a release date of 21 in 10 days but stranger things have happened 
    fatDaddy said:
    Rivera is listed twice in the ATG Specials box. Maybe double the odds of pulling him if you want to Keep a reliever  :#
    Let me know how that worked out after you spend that $200 😂
    2003cobra said:
    Their overall max was 1.02% in 19 and 0.94% in 20. It seems too late in 20 to get another bump with a release date of 21 in 10 days but stranger things have happened 
    Yeah because this IS Glu we’re talking about
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    2003cobra said:
    Yeah because this IS Glu we’re talking about
    And will it just be fill in EA for Glu next year ??? 😂
    .99 factor for Keepers now. Oh boy! They can’t do a 100% factor now? This is getting beyond ridiculous 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Totally agree. So is 610 it or do they go to 625 and bump the keepers to 1.02 like last year?
    2003cobra said:
    Totally agree. So is 610 it or do they go to 625 and bump the keepers to 1.02 like last year?
    Very odd that it’s .99. It really does make you wonder if there is that further boost along with a 625 in the last hour of this game or Chad is back proving, well, that he’s Chad.
    I’m beginning to believe 625 will happen. How else will they get people to spend next weekend?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    samtheman said:
    I’m beginning to believe 625 will happen. How else will they get people to spend next weekend?
    Bump to 625 and a gauntlet 🤔
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    samtheman said:
    Which is exactly why I didn’t chase Gagne. Can’t trust this bunch, always expect the unexpected.