WOH Notification

JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
Did anyone actually get a notification for the 2-3 Central window? I got one for daily moments at 2 and a gift at 2:01 but NOTHING on WOH. Just wondering out loud. 

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited March 2021
    JTANDME said:
    Did anyone actually get a notification for the 2-3 Central window? I got one for daily moments at 2 and a gift at 2:01 but NOTHING on WOH. Just wondering out loud. 
    Nope, never have gotten one since it’s inception. Once again, found it by accident and got one whole at bat in.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Same here.  I get the notifications for gifts, matches, and pick'ems but never these WoH events.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Glad to hear I am not alone. Guess I will have to start looking at the multiplier timer all the time 🙄
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    Glad to hear I am not alone. Guess I will have to start looking at the multiplier timer all the time 🙄
    Yah that's what I use too. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    nothing here today 
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    If anyone is a WOH masochist like me - for the first time, I squeezed 10 cycles into that window - it's really difficult!  You basically have to play flawlessly, auto-play everything and have no hesitation when selecting players (I used a preset chart).  For the few times were an auto-play failed, I ponied up the gold for the replay because you don't have time to watch videos or start back at the beginning of a level.  Interesting note - you just need to START 3.10 of your 10th cycle before the event ends, NOT finish it - I started with a few seconds to spare, finished 2 minutes after the hour, but it still paid out the cycle rewards.  I struck out on the boxes but netted 77K LXP.        
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited March 2021
    If anyone is a WOH masochist like me - for the first time, I squeezed 10 cycles into that window - it's really difficult!  You basically have to play flawlessly, auto-play everything and have no hesitation when selecting players (I used a preset chart).  For the few times were an auto-play failed, I ponied up the gold for the replay because you don't have time to watch videos or start back at the beginning of a level.  Interesting note - you just need to START 3.10 of your 10th cycle before the event ends, NOT finish it - I started with a few seconds to spare, finished 2 minutes after the hour, but it still paid out the cycle rewards.  I struck out on the boxes but netted 77K LXP.        
    super impressive man.   I tried really hard last week and couldnt get more then 9.   I finished the 9th cycle once with about 4 minutes left so not time for a 10th.

Today I stuck to 6 since I knew I wouldnt get 10 after the first few.   Only was an extra 4 boxes between 6 and 9 cycles 

But yeah very good RNG is required and no mental errors, like foul balls lol

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Sooooo.........Glu has decided to run CvC and WOH during the same hour? Pretty dang hard to do both at least effectively.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷