Final weekend box?

Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
So I've been saving all my gold because this week's boxes have been such a letdown in my opinion for 'the final week'.  I've been looking forward to this weekend to see what is offered, but that leads me to one dumb question I fear I know already the answer...

How awesome are these boxes about to be? Everything I've been waiting for? Or complete let down? T minus 4 hours...

Comments

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Just a guess, but I would expect ATG Morgan to be in the keeper conversation and probably one of the foil legends will be chase worthy. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    "Good Boxes" mean different things to different people.

Lots of people like the 2x RHP, and that guy was released this week.  As well as lots of pitchers the last few weeks which are keeper material.   Really just depends what you value.   
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I don't know if it matters what's in the boxes.  My luck on weekend boxes has been total crap the entire season.  It feels like the odds are cut in half.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    My question is... are we not gonna see another  box on Monday?? 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I don't know if it matters what's in the boxes.  My luck on weekend boxes has been total crap the entire season.  It feels like the odds are cut in half.

There’s are reason that the weekend box odds seem horrible/it’s because they are. 

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    My question is... are we not gonna see another  box on Monday?? 
    You’ll see “new” boxes, but they’re going to be condensed versions of already released players.  No NEW guys
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Well I pulled Chipper, and Carter looks nice, so I think I'm good!