No Fan Rewards or Field Pass

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
I’m so smart hoarding all of my gold to unload on everything today. Even leveling players to 20/20 now gets me nothing back. Me thinks it’s all over, sigh.....
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    same boat on hoarding gold. I dumped 20k over the weekend, thankfully, but fully expected boxes similar to end of 19 today.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I dumped all my gold over the weekend and am just living off the weekend club reward gold.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    We may still get boxes to chase later or tomorrow, but looks like nothing to gain from it. 🤷‍♂️
    Fan Rewards are now live. An hour delay it seems
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    After every spent all their gold. One last middle finger from TSB 2020.
  • RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Fan Rewards are now live. An hour delay it seems
    I’m sure they won’t get any complaints about that. 
    Yeah, if this wasn’t the last day, I’d be livid. But it doesn’t really matter now.
  • RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited March 2021
    sullipa8 said:
    Yeah, if this wasn’t the last day, I’d be livid. But it doesn’t really matter now.
    Honestly, it’s perfect. Outsmarted by daylight savings time on the last day.
    RodFarva said:
    sullipa8 said:
    Honestly, it’s perfect. Outsmarted by daylight savings time on the last day.
    Yeah, all weekend I was waiting for the DST bug. It never happened. All CVCs were on time. The event ended correctly. I should have known they would wait for Monday to show they still don’t get DST.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited March 2021
    The fan rewards F up is another perfect example of how GLU cuts their nose off to spite their own face.  This was clearly a screw up due to DST, which they could easily fix and compensate players for.  Instead, they take the " F YOU, that is intentional.  Sorry, kick rocks" route...and create a ton of bad will with players.  This is the company that screams non-stop about people cheating them.  Maybe try not being assholes every once in a while and see how players view of your company changes?

This literally costs them NOTHING to fix.  They're giving away absolutely NOTHING of consequence.  Why would you NOT use a moment like that to create some good will with your users?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Did anybody notice that Glu excluded Bench from the ATG bonus points? I'm just kicking the can around with my new toy, Johnson and used Bench @5.9 the the last three rounds and no bonus points. Pointless and a mute point now I know but still their ineptness is pathetic!
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Ted Williams got excluded too. 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Gwynn and Mays were also left off
    Starting to think that MAYBE It’s not a mistake and that FR was supposed to start at Noon CDT instead of 11am. I’m thinking with the daylight time change some things did start later and as of now, video count has not been reset and daily boxes not available yet. But I did notice that some of the player boxes have gone *poof*.