Skills that need to be removed

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
Early innings, bases empty and bases loaded skill. I didn’t level one player who had any of these skills. Please tell me they didn’t make their way to 2021.  

Comments

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    2 Outs
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Early innings, bases empty and bases loaded skill. I didn’t level one player who had any of these skills. Please tell me they didn’t make their way to 2021.  
    I did suggest that bases empty/bases loaded were useless and should be removed. 'Early innings' isn't terrible. It's always on for cvc. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Players skills haven't been implemented yet. All there are now is X factors.  But I'm hoping they do away with those horrible skills mentioned above
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Please add rally skill to the list. It sucks. The close skill is almost the same and is infinitely better.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Please add rally skill to the list. It sucks. The close skill is almost the same and is infinitely better.
    I really don't understand the ally skill. Why in the bloody hell does it turn off when you tie? Are you not stlll rallying from the deficit you were in at that point?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    I really don't understand the ally skill. Why in the bloody hell does it turn off when you tie? Are you not stlll rallying from the deficit you were in at that point?
    Exactly that skill blows. Also the tie skill blows too.