Davey Johnson

124Next

Comments

• txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Yup same is going to happen to it just like the lead off hitter skill that was broken for woh and everyone expoing it then they fix it 🤣 proceed with caution just sayin 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    First swing of ‘21: 

Maybe someday us IOS people in the US will get there. I check every 10 minutes 

• TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Just to confirm...if I value WOH davey is a no brainer to take for a keeper right?
    Only take Davey if you value woh, prime games, bonus games, tourneys, and h2h. 
    seems kind of niche...
    Morgan will be better 50% of the time in CVC... 😁
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Many of you will be platinum players before I get it in UK
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DFBB said:
    samtheman said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Metsicans said:
    I heard that first pitch is not working in TSB21, that it doesn’t stay on in WOH like it does in TSB20. Any truth to this?

That's one major reason why I will not be bringing a keeper with that skill. They could "fix" it at any time, and to be honest, it would be the kind of bait & switch troll move I've become accustomed to from them.
    I’m definitely going to wait awhile since I’m not in a hurry to play 21. But for the reason you stated I’m more likely to bring Hornsby or Morgan.
    Guys should do whatever they're most comfortable with. The absolute worst way to 'lose' is to use someone else's advice.

Now thats good advice!
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    samtheman said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Metsicans said:
    I heard that first pitch is not working in TSB21, that it doesn’t stay on in WOH like it does in TSB20. Any truth to this?

That's one major reason why I will not be bringing a keeper with that skill. They could "fix" it at any time, and to be honest, it would be the kind of bait & switch troll move I've become accustomed to from them.
    I’m definitely going to wait awhile since I’m not in a hurry to play 21. But for the reason you stated I’m more likely to bring Hornsby or Morgan.
    Guys should do whatever they're most comfortable with. The absolute worst way to 'lose' is to use someone else's advice.

Now thats good advice!
    So should I use it?  Now I am really confused
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Just to confirm...if I value WOH davey is a no brainer to take for a keeper right?
    Only take Davey if you value woh, prime games, bonus games, tourneys, and h2h. 
    seems kind of niche...
    Morgan will be better 50% of the time in CVC... 😁

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Deleted...figured it out on my own, lol,
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    @DFBB Is Johnson performing in 21 as expected regarding the 1st pitch skill, once the skills turn off and throughout WoH rounds?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Wish they’d just drop 21 already. 😱 Probably won’t drop until morning tho. 
    Looking for a competitive club to play in for 21 
    DFBB said:
    samtheman said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Metsicans said:

Now thats good advice!
    So should I use it?  Now I am really confused
    Completely preferential to do what you wanna do and that would also go for the state of your confusion as well...
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I'd be pretty fking weary of bringing in the double 1st pitch.  You're really banking on Glu not doing their job for coding. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I'd be pretty fking weary of bringing in the double 1st pitch.  You're really banking on Glu not doing their job for coding. 
    Isn’t it a pretty safe bet that glu wouldn’t do their job?? 🤷🏻‍♂️
    That's why I'm going to wait a few weeks before bringing my keepers over. If Glu makes changes to 1st pitch people will be talking. I think it's very suspicious that they made a 610 legend with supposed top flight skills so easy for everyone to attain. Proceed with caution, Glu doesn't do anything without ulterior motives. I'd wait several weeks let other people be the guinea pigs.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @DFBB Is Johnson performing in 21 as expected regarding the 1st pitch skill, once the skills turn off and throughout WoH rounds?
    I haven't played much WoH. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I have, and FP is awesome.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Keep in mind Johnson will crush both rightys and leftys with those skills, compared to Morgan.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I have, and FP is awesome.
    Boring.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.