Resetting password

samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
Can’t remember my TSB password so can’t log in to 2021. Also can not find a way to reset in 2020 or even log out. Do I need to to uninstall 20 to try to reset?

Comments

• sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Who knows. I have my log in info written down and it won’t let me log into 2021.  
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I had same issues last 3 years and 21’ is no different. At least they are consistently incompetent 😂. My info is “invalid” and not recognized after trying multiple times as 20’ user and forgot password for 21’ feature does not recognize email address I’ve been using last 3+ years. Think @bluleopard had to manually sign me in after weeks of Glu ace customer service wasting my time. Think it’s time to quit since they’ve devalued the best parts of gameplay for me and their astonishing never ending lack of basic technical competence is the 🍒 on top of💩
  • RalphieRooRalphieRoo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have the same issue. I don’t even think I created a password in the first place. Additionally, what features carry over to the new version—do we keep our unused $, gold, XP points etc.?
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Yeah now that you mention it I think I had to to that last year too. Perhaps a sign that it’s finally time for me to hang it up with TSB.
  • DMan24DMan24 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yeah same exact thing happened to me I forgot my password but entered my email which TSB send emails to and it says invalid, so stupid
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    has anyone had this resolved via CS yet? 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    So signed in to 21 with my same email but made a new password in 21. None of my info coming over from 20. Confirmation email isn’t getting delivered.
  • kalehua12kalehua12 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    New Year of game 2021 and same crap of the last 3 years. 

• RalphieRooRalphieRoo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I heard from CS. You can reset your TSB 20 password if you uninstall the game and reinstall it. From there when you sign in click “forgot password,” and you’ll be able to reset it then use it for TSB 21.