Options

Reimplement slugfest day on weeks with weekend royale?

VincentMicahVincentMicah Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
And slugfest is dead so get over it and quit asking for it but I do agree an additional prime event is annoying... oh wait watch this weekend royal will have a x7 multiplier on prime events so it’s technically 5 days of prime event 

Comments

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I hope we see the single slugfest day back as well.   I think it could have been presented better by Glu but I also thought it was pretty fun nonetheless.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I will be shocked if it isn’t today’s event!  I’m betting our reliable friend at Glu have dropped the ball again and forgot to update the events tab.  

Please don’t message CS, as that will just delay them from doing more important things like finding new cut and paste response.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Today we seem to have a “mega Royale” with extra bases starting in the middle of the event 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    i have no doubt it will be in todays royale but it will be the watered down version.   I mean the one that has a prize actually worth it thats more difficult
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    whynot said:
    I will be shocked if it isn’t today’s event!  I’m betting our reliable friend at Glu have dropped the ball again and forgot to update the events tab.  

Please don’t message CS, as that will just delay them from doing more important things like finding new cut and paste response.
    Well.... picture me shocked 😱😱
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Here is the problem. They had a slugfest event and all people did was complain about it. If you run this game and you add an event and all you get are complaints, why would you keep doing it? I get that it was too hard and they need to hear the feedback on that, but if all they hear are complaints each time an event is active, they probably won’t be too eager to have it again.
  • Options
    1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    Here is the problem. They had a slugfest event and all people did was complain about it. If you run this game and you add an event and all you get are complaints, why would you keep doing it? I get that it was too hard and they need to hear the feedback on that, but if all they hear are complaints each time an event is active, they probably won’t be too eager to have it again.

Of course people complained, the difficulty was utterly ridiculous when the event started, and I'm sure Glu knew it going into the event. They made an adjustement a few hours into the event and actually made it a fun challenge that a bunch of people enjoyed and found refreshing. People I chat with all knew slugfest would be quite a bit harder when we saw Bote as the reward before the event started, so if Glu simply launched the event with that more reasonable post-adjustment difficulty right from the start I'm sure there would've been WAY less complaints. I don't see why they can't just give us this adjusted Slugfest event again.

• Options
    TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    Same exact thing could be said for WoH but they still run that out 2x a week. Somehow Wednesday’s are harder with an extra level added to it for a player that 80% of players can’t achieve and is just bxp the next day.
  • Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Maybe this Royale revealed a new legend in this years pipeline... or am I blanking on him being a '19 release?
  • Options
    gibsongilbertgibsongilbert Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    i have no doubt it will be in todays royale but it will be the watered down version.
  • Options
    stevensimth4764gstevensimth4764g Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello, Slugfest is no longer available, and while the additional prime event may be annoying, this weekend's royal event will have a x7 multiplier, essentially giving you 5 days of prime event.

• Options
    tejoyex927tejoyex927 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Wow, this brings back so many memories! Reimplementing Slugfest Day sounds like a fantastic idea. Can't wait to see what exciting activities and fun surprises you have in store for us. Count me in for some slug-tastic fun! 🐌💥 #SlugfestDay #ThrowbackMemories
  • Options
    garywayne91garywayne91 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Thrilled to hear the nostalgia hit home! Anticipate a slug-tastic revival with a mix of classic and fresh activities. Your enthusiasm is the secret ingredient for an unforgettable Slugfest Day,