Screenshots Galore: Great pulls? Great wins? Great team? Post'em!

Comments

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @dfbb yeah, i know, that's just insane to go over an hour for a round!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Base15 said:
    How does one score 270m in one CvC round?  I’d be interested in all of the components that go into that: team, bonus players, boosts, etc. 
    I told @dkarski87 that I have a theory with uncapped players. They don't get nerfed as bad with sims, but manually batting, I can really feel the difference. As a result, unless I have a bonus player capped or real close, I don't even use them.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    The worst thing when you got a big round is when they throw that pitch right down the middle that just stops right before crossing the plate and makes a 90 degree turn (doesn’t dive down stays level) and hits your batter. It’s almost impossible not to swing at it, then it gets in your head and you think your getting another one so you don’t swing and it crosses the plate..
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Had myself a battle against Mad Bum today...stressful, but worth it in the end...

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @DFBB For the first half of the weekend I was using Mathews and Powell both at Platinum 1 in my CvC lineup and on Saturday morning I manual played a 97M auto all the way to 312M. It was surprising to say the least, because what you say has been my experience as well. Maybe top-end legends are the exception to that rule? I don't have a large enough sample size to say that definitively, of course.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Base15 said:
    How does one score 270m in one CvC round?  I’d be interested in all of the components that go into that: team, bonus players, boosts, etc. 
    I told @dkarski87 that I have a theory with uncapped players. They don't get nerfed as bad with sims, but manually batting, I can really feel the difference. As a result, unless I have a bonus player capped or real close, I don't even use them.
    I take that a step further in that I won’t use a bonus 360 guy at all.....even capped the addition of a 360 hamstrings the team and I score noticeably less.  
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Had myself a battle against Mad Bum today...stressful, but worth it in the end...

Took it to Madbum couple weeks back myself

Their JV is soooo overrated. 😁

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    The thing I hate the most is getting g a sweet, awesome, amazing Legend Closer on Sprint game days. When I know he will never get used  

• chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I know it’s not the massive points most of you put up but this is my best round and match ever. 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Yup...not even a bonus guy. Someone that is, well that will be nice if I can ever afford to level one day, I’ll stash him ......to never be seen again
  • Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    My first Diamond Cycle Cap, a couple weeks after going Diamond!

• Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    My first perfect game with 27k!!
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Rschar21 said:

sweet you did it too! I think people believe its impossible to go diamond. You just need to spend some time and do it correctly.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    Rschar21 said:

sweet you did it too! I think people believe its impossible to go diamond. You just need to spend some time and do it correctly.
    I want to go diamond, sitting at gold playoffs to move into purgatory (I mean platinum) but fear my team will die due to my lack of resources to get players upgraded at all. 
    KSMETS said:
    MoenPDC said:
    Rschar21 said:

I want to go diamond, sitting at gold playoffs to move into purgatory (I mean platinum) but fear my team will die due to my lack of resources to get players upgraded at all. 
    It's always tough to predict what GLU will do. If pitchers in WoH stay at level 1, you'll be fine. If they bump them to at least level 3, it's going to be tough. I would say do what you think is most fun. If the game is stagnant for you, that's a good sign that it's time to make the move. 
    Eye candy! 🤩

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Eye candy! 🤩

Whoa.. investing lxp into pitchers' skills already? Beast
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    How in the name of Zeus's corn hole do you have enough pxp to blow it on getting a reliever to D10?  That's really impressive!  Outside of cycle capping a few WoH primes, I've only been able to take level one prime to D9 and another to D8.  I'm pxp starved!    
    How in the name of Zeus's corn hole do you have enough pxp to blow it on getting a reliever to D10?  That's really impressive!  Outside of cycle capping a few WoH primes, I've only been able to take level one prime to D9 and another to D8.  I'm pxp starved!    
    CvC(135k a week from the high score), EB, and FR are a great source for pxp. We get a decent amount from boxes and gifts and I also fast play season mode so that's another 22.5k a week. FP, which I get here and there, is also an amazing source of pxp(120k+ is reasonable). 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Eye candy! 🤩

Whoa.. investing lxp into pitchers' skills already? Beast
    Why not add a pinch of sugar to that eye candy? 
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts

20 RBI by Cabrera, 27 k no hitter from Catfish.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    First undefeated  season.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @xracman that was so 3 months ago 😘

Pulled these off with the 25% live boost during the playoffs

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    @criffy LoL. Still waiting to pass 70 runs too.  But I have had several 27k perfect games!
    MoenPDC said:
    Rschar21 said:

Not impossible.  What I said was that it would take a fair amount of time in the wilderness which for players who focus on team building is not an issue but for club players who like to compete it would necessitate a step back.  

Perfect thru 18 games/153 innings so far......
  • 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    from the first weekend free box my second Legend I was ecstatic
    bigvivec said:

Perfect thru 18 games/153 innings so far......

“Lights out!”