Screenshots Galore: Great pulls? Great wins? Great team? Post'em!

1323334353638Next

Comments

• Cooz19Cooz19 Experienced Member Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Thank you
    Sir, please post a screenshot  :D
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Experienced Member Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    when your bench comes up huge...
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 769 Posts

• baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Don’t know how I managed to do this because I’m usually awful at Dinger, but this will probably be the last time it ever happens so…..

Cha-Ching!

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,032 Posts
    Don’t know how I managed to do this because I’m usually awful at Dinger, but this will probably be the last time it ever happens so…..

Cha-Ching!

Wowzers!!!! Major props to you. This is awesome!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited June 18
     I guess I gotta share this one. This is a d9 to d10 repull in the same multi for both devers and trout. Praise RNGesus this weekend for me. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,032 Posts
     I guess I gotta share this one. This is a d9 to d10 repull in the same multi for both devers and trout. Praise RNGesus this weekend for me. 
    ‘RNGesus?’ You may have made that up, but I’m about to trade mark it. 😂
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Your avatar has something to say to you
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Yeah, it’s back to hobbit hole after this weekend, but I saved enough pxp and got some lucky pulls this week me so I made the best of it, 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,119 Posts
    Yeah, it’s back to hobbit hole after this weekend, but I saved enough pxp and got some lucky pulls this week me so I made the best of it, 
    I see “someone” (you) got lucky with FreeStuffFriday today, hope you get something worthwhile
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷‍♂️