MLB Tap Sports Baseball '21 has launched!

[Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
MLB Tap Sports Baseball ’21 is AVAILABLE NOW on the App Store and Google Play!

MLB Tap Sports Baseball is back featuring All-Star outfielders Juan Soto and Ronald Acuña, Jr.  as duo cover athletes for the first time in franchise history!In addition to updated rosters and stats, along with the classic one-hand Tap Sports gameplay fans know and love, users now have the following features to enjoy:• New CLUB RALLY mode -- Work together with your Club strategically to win HUGE rewards!

PITCHING – Throw HEAT for the first time in TSB history! Can you throw a perfect inning!
World Rankings SEASONS – Assert your dominance and win season rewards!
CONNECT your TSB20 account to keep your All-Star Progression and bring over Keepers from TSB20
AND MUCH MORE! These features are only the tip of the baseball bat, and it goes without saying TSB21 will continue to get better throughout the year!

Download NOW! 
smarturl.it/tsb21_wwl_pmm_pn
(The link above, when tapped on a mobile device, will take you to the appropriate store. If clicked on via a desktop computer or laptop, you'll be taken to the product page on the Glu website.)

Comments

• jasonjbjasonjb Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Players didn't move over from 2020. What did I do wrong?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Is this like a monthly thing? A quarterly thing? Monthly would be cool with some sort of record keeping where the community could see "TSB Player of the Month of April, MYBATSUPERLONG.. TSB Player of the Month of May, MYBATSUPERLONG.." and repeat 🤣 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Is this like a monthly thing? A quarterly thing? Monthly would be cool with some sort of record keeping where the community could see "TSB Player of the Month of April, MYBATSUPERLONG.. TSB Player of the Month of May, MYBATSUPERLONG.." and repeat 🤣 
    Leaning towards a 4-5 week period for now, but anything can change.  There's a timer below the banner for it. We're not gonna change one that's already in effect.
  • jrwvampirejrwvampire Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    What do I do if I can remember my password to log in
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Give yourself a healthy pat on the back, you’ve earned it champ
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I agree with @jmsorioles33. For those that can't seem to remember their password, there is an option to reset your password by clicking "forgot my password." They'll send an email with a link to reset. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71