VIP TSB21 SWEEPSTAKES: Win a print signed by the TSB21 cover athletes!

[Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts

WIN A LIMITED EDITION TSB21 PRINT SIGNED BY OUR COVER ATHLETES! 

Hey VIPs!

We hope you’re enjoying the new game! You’ve probably heard about the awesome sweepstakes we’re running to win a Limited Edition TSB21 print signed by BOTH Ronald Acuña Jr. and Juan Soto, and we want to give you an even better shot at winning!  Just make sure you leave your contact information in the VIP Lounge, and you’ll gain an additional entry to the drawing!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF 50 U.S. (+DC), 18+. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ENDS 3/22/2021. FIVE (5) PRIZES TO BE AWARDED. POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION: 3/26/2021. REQUIRES VIP ACCOUNT ESTABLISHED PRIOR TO 3/18/2021.  ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY, VIEW THE OFFICIAL RULES AT [https://bit.ly/TSB21SweepsVIP]. SPONSOR: GLU MOBILE INC.

Comments

• bigbuzz9bigbuzz9 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Hey I'm still waiting on my VIP status and spent enough and played over 2 years and play every day and not vip yet!
  • HUGEPOOPSHUGEPOOPS Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    bigbuzz9 said:
    Hey I'm still waiting on my VIP status and spent enough and played over 2 years and play every day and not vip yet!
    You and me both lol. No point in spending anymore money after I reached level 10 all stars if I can’t get anymore rewards.
    I spend the money to be a VIP yet I don’t get any of the rewards. Wasted years trying to become VIP
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I didnt realize people spend money to become VIP. It's really nothing to be proud of, and more of a consequence of spending too much on a mobile game. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Well it’s the fact that my VIP club members get extra gifts and rewards and I don’t when I have spent the “required” money and play the game way more than them. Doesn’t seem fair to me
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I'm sure you're just 20$ away
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    HUGEPOOPS said:
    Well it’s the fact that my VIP club members get extra gifts and rewards and I don’t when I have spent the “required” money and play the game way more than them. Doesn’t seem fair to me
    If you don’t have it then you haven’t spent enough. Like it’s been mentioned many times before you have to take into account the free all star tickets received. 
  • TP4MyBuntHoleTP4MyBuntHole Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I’m now on level 10 myself and emailed them asking why I wasn’t considered a VIP yet... They wouldn’t tell me why.. They said that there are more requirements than spending money.. Such as game play time, clean bill of behavior on all platforms, participating on forums, Twitter and Facebook.
This discussion has been closed.