Popup deals?

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
I finally feel like buying something. Get the $9.99 popup earlier today, click on it and it disappears (cant buy it). Thought maybe a one time glitch. But just happened again a moment ago. Is this widespread or just me?

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Sounds like they did you a favor.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    its an issue with Google Chrome on your phone, you need to reinstall it and the next time you get a pop up in the game, it asks to pick a TSB to open. Pick the one on the left, its happened to alot of people. @JEDDDOGGY
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    With Google Chrome? The web browser? Thats odd. Anyhoo will give that a try. Thanks D!
    Yes its very strange. Try reinstalling Chrome, then next time you get a pop up. It will ask you which TSB21 to open, pick the one on the left. Should fix it.

– The Great Houmy
    Weird it won't let me uninstall it. Only disable it. I'll try that anyways. 👍
    Ugh yah that didn't work 😒 
    hmmmm, worked few others.
    – The Great Houmy
  • ballslappers84ballslappers84 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    It won’t ever work for me if I let my phone sit with game on and then i have to open phone back up they won’t work any of them