Options

The Absurdity Of Having To Record Your Games Now For CS To "Fix" Something. UPDATE: POINTLESS!!

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
edited April 2021 in General TSB Discussion

Once again, any enjoyment I would have potentially had with Royale WoH this weekend was ruined due to the game constantly crashing in the middle of rounds. Didn't matter if I would reboot the game after every few rounds either. Yes, I put my ballpark on Nats/Day time.

I sent another screenshot of the game frozen on 90% going into a round, but that wasn't the consistent issue. I would be in the middle of the round and as soon as I would tie it or the winning hit was in flight, game would crash and I would lose all progress.

CS on all three occasions is asking me to record myself playing the game so I can send it in to them. Do you all not realize just how ridiculous this new expectation is?  The fact that there are some here who accept this and are promoting it is beyond hilarious. This is a game that generates millions in revenue annually, and they refuse to fix the most basic things. They've made the cost of competing more than double this year with the rally BS and extra boxes for gold, now they are taking this whole "our customers are our beta testers" to a whole new level.

How Apple or any other group allows a company to do this to their customers is absurd. At least now when I complain I can honestly say I'm not a part of the problem. I've still only given them .99. At this point, they should be paying us for this garbage they put us through when they KNOW they have these problems.

How do I know? BC on my last reply from CS, not only did they ask me to record it, they also asked me to let them know what ballpark I was using and if it was set to day or night.

I hope the BBB takes these aholes down one day. This is beyond a cruel joke to those of us who have spent a lot of time and money on this product.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Can you do a TL/DR?
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I agree it is totally ridiculous, but I actually recorded some WoH, caught the glitch on the recording and CS sent me 1500 gold for my trouble.
    FWIW, I have not had the glitch at all as long as I use Nats park.  I have had a couple of the more typical game crashes that erase your progress though.
    I did switch from Nats park to Coors field and immediatly got the 90% crash again. 
    Fun times!
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    xracman said:

I did switch from Nats park to Coors field and immediatly got the 90% crash again. 
    Fun times!
    Interesting. I've had Coors as long as I can remember and I never get crashes with WoH(not in '20 either). 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    jwehnerjwehner Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Haven’t had any problems since switching from Yankee to Nats. Well other than the occasional typical lock up. But I did get the same cs response when I initially wrote up a complaint. I don’t understand the whole “can you provide a video” thing? Do they think I’m making it up? What help does a video of a locked screen provide?
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Welp, this weekend I wasted my time showing these jerks in CS the game was crashing in several modes. Lost opportunity at Pick Em, lost over 1K in gold on WoH along with tons of resources bc I would lose all progress.  My reward? A whopping 200 gold.

Just another line of BS these fricks at GLU are selling all of us to not be accountable for their constant errors. So glad I've only spent 1.99. This game isn't worth that.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service