The Official Worst Boxes Of The Year Thread: Let's Keep This Updated

1234568Next

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

@DFBB: So, again, we have a 1B in the POTM boxes and a 1B with the EXACT SAME SKILLS as the legend in another box. THIS is the stuff I'm talking about. We were loaded down with 1B for two weeks. We knew the POTM would be all 1B. Yet, here we are....AGAIN.

This is the garbage I'm referring to. This is just too much. The cost to play this game HAS to be the highest now in mobile gaming.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    wblogan said:
    How can you get three legends to complete that?? 
    You might have to get another mortgage on your house and sell one of your children. Don’t do it! 
    Possibly your other child too in order to get that last legend.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I just dont get the point of just impossible to acquire sets.

These sets aren't for the common man... or woman.  Gotta stick to the peasant sets.
    Just no.  
  • awlsabermetrics1awlsabermetrics1 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    @FrankTheTank04 o ya 100% but i would love to actually see how many people even accomplish it. Realistically thats a few hundred bucks worth of gold and thats if you get lucky
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

@DFBB: So, again, we have a 1B in the POTM boxes and a 1B with the EXACT SAME SKILLS as the legend in another box. THIS is the stuff I'm talking about. We were loaded down with 1B for two weeks. We knew the POTM would be all 1B. Yet, here we are....AGAIN.

This is the garbage I'm referring to. This is just too much. The cost to play this game HAS to be the highest now in mobile gaming.

Guys that constantly 'compete' and/or chase the top players have had it rough all year(understatement) and it has yet to change. Everyone else(yes, this includes you), it's been great. I haven't bought a single event box in a month and I'm still able to contribute solid points whenever I'm in the mood. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DFBB said:

Guys that constantly 'compete' and/or chase the top players have had it rough all year(understatement) and it has yet to change. Everyone else(yes, this includes you), it's been great. I haven't bought a single event box in a month and I'm still able to contribute solid points whenever I'm in the mood. 
    I agree with that I put up 9 billion of my clubs 12 billion points over the weekend. Squeaking up to a 12 place finish.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Aaaaaand we are being trolled at this point. Another legend catcher and more prime 1B today. What a joke

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Aaaaaand we are being trolled at this point. Another legend catcher and more prime 1B today. What a joke
    And a SS too! It’s almost like they aren’t utilizing(checks amount of positions) all 6 available positions to fill there 40+ bonus players every week. I can’t quite get why they repeat positions. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    edited September 2021
    There are 4 (corrected, 5 with Carter) legend Catchers, 4@1B, 3@2B, 5@3B, 4@SS, 7@OF,

Anyone they release, would elicit a complaint.

Time for a new hobby dude.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I hear football has more positions.
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    IMO, it only makes the need to chase a certain position even less. I’ll eventually fill my team with legends simply because they release so many. If you’re more concerned with team building and less concerned with completing sets for events it’s great
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    IMO, it only makes the need to chase a certain position even less. I’ll eventually fill my team with legends simply because they release so many. If you’re more concerned with team building and less concerned with completing sets for events it’s great
    Absolutely. This goes back to what I’ve always said. This game is pushed towards the degenerate players/spenders like me. Chase chase chase, with really low top player odds.