Honesty is the best policy. What is your opinion on TSB21? Curious!

2Next

Comments

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I’ve got 1,762,000 points today and I’m 3rd in my club. Fewer than half have played at all today. 

Great going glu. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I’ve got 1,762,000 points today and I’m 3rd in my club. Fewer than half have played at all today. 

Great going glu. 

I noticed this trend as well.  I think there may have been a resource boon this weekend, so GLU had to :coughcough: "skim" this event to even things out for more revenue.  Level 4 was beyond stupid. I finally beat it after I don't know how many attempts. I recorded the constant cheating and sent it to CS. LOL.  They actually replied in a positive manner for once.

Once I beat 4, Level 5 was a breeze.

I just played enough after that to hit Tier 6 rewards and quit.

Will be neat to see what garbage is in the extra boxes today for the suckers to chase.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• HUGEPOOPSHUGEPOOPS Registered Users, Member 52 Posts

Great going glu. 

I noticed this trend as well.  I think there may have been a resource boon this weekend, so GLU had to :coughcough: "skim" this event to even things out for more revenue.  Level 4 was beyond stupid. I finally beat it after I don't know how many attempts. I recorded the constant cheating and sent it to CS. LOL.  They actually replied in a positive manner for once.

Once I beat 4, Level 5 was a breeze.

I just played enough after that to hit Tier 6 rewards and quit.

Will be neat to see what garbage is in the extra boxes today for the suckers to chase.

Extra bases boxes are even more garbage than I could have imagined🤣
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Well EB gives us the Tuesday/TH boxes now the majority of the time, and those are just money grabbers for the addicts. How many Pitchers or Relief Pitchers with the same skills do you need? Answer is just five regular starters and one or two relievers, but....

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• HUGEPOOPSHUGEPOOPS Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Well EB gives us the Tuesday/TH boxes now the majority of the time, and those are just money grabbers for the addicts. How many Pitchers or Relief Pitchers with the same skills do you need? Answer is just five regular starters and one or two relievers, but....
    That’s why you bring over a relief keeper and max him out. Then you never have to worry about it