Prize box videos broken

spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
edited April 2021 in Bug Reports
I get the same reward every time after watching a video to change the prize!!!!!any one else having this problem?

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Think everyone gets that, just like glu planned it.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I wouldn't mind as much if Franchise Coins could be used for anything useful. had a 5 week streak of the damn things as a Daily Challenge prize
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    spot said:
    I get the same reward every time after watching a video to change the prize!!!!!any one else having this problem?
    Ya know, I wanted to bring this up, but was wondering if after 10 straight days, I was just unlucky. But you are correct. EVERY VIDEO RELOAD RESULTS IN PROFIT FOR GLU, BUT SAME RESULT FOR US. #videogate
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    A month in and still not fixed !!!
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited April 2021
    spot said:
    You’ll be saying the same thing in December 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    spot said:
    Yes. It’s annoying. I’ve given up watching for the most part but I’ll do it every now and then just to see if it changes. It still hasn’t.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    spot said:
    From the “Bugs” forum, this from Blue: “I noted it in its initial discussion, but I'll double check to see if that was looked at.  Thanks again.”

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    While we’re at it, can we get some commas in the point totals after each Prime, Bonus and Tournament games? 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    While we’re at it, can we get some commas in the point totals after each Prime, Bonus and Tournament games? 
    They'll come.  I wouldn't be able to tell you what's taking so long, but they'll come.