Kyle Garlick -- Bait and Switch

RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
How can this be.  I spent a bunch of gold on the rally box because they had a two skill guy with 20% odds.  I get him, level him and the skills, and then they remove the skills days later?  How can that be?  This is terrible bait and switch.  Taking a useful player and making him totally worthless, days after spending to get him and level him.

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Well to be fair, it was only a 4.5s with a much lower rating. 2 skills didn't make him good. But I do agree with you, they messed up again and tried to hide it under the rug without ppl noticing.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Prank Day strikes again
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    and they will use prank day as a crutch - buyer beware.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    No this was done on Monday when the box first came out, they gave the 4.5s 2 skills and the 5s only had one. Clearly it was a mistake, but they left it for a few days instead of fixing it right away.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited April 2021
    dkarski87 said:
    No this was done on Monday when the box first came out, they gave the 4.5s 2 skills and the 5s only had one. Clearly it was a mistake, but they left it for a few days instead of fixing it right away.
    It came out Sunday night. I'm not certain of the exact time change, but when I checked Monday morning, it was already 'fixed.' Regardless, they know when you bought boxes, etc. Hopefully, OP gets taken care of if he bought in that window. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Should of known a guy named garlic would leave a bad taste.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

We should start a Bait and Switch Thread to go with my "Worst Boxes" thread this year.

Someone else needs to do it bc my thread takes a lot of work. In fact, I have to update it AGAIN today.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts

We should start a Bait and Switch Thread to go with my "Worst Boxes" thread this year.

Someone else needs to do it bc my thread takes a lot of work. In fact, I have to update it AGAIN today.

Thanks man!  Appreciate the effort you put in as the forum troll!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Few recognize my genius.

Did somebody say forum troll?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    #forumtroll
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    #JUSTATROLL

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit