Is this normal?

Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
I did a HR Battle, and the pitcher had a left-handed wind-up and threw with his right hand. Well, not even his hand, the ball came out of his glove. 

I couldn't get a good pic during it, but it served as both incredibly distracting and easily my favorite glitch I've ever seen in the game. 

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Yes it’s very normal but they can’t seem to fix it. But fortunately the were able to change all of the players (minus ML and keepers ) to Not Joc on his birthday. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’ve had that one time. It really messes with you for sure, but it was oddly entertaining. I spent the 10 pitches trying to figure out why my brain was so distracted, even when I knew what was happening. 

I was so distracted I won, so I didn’t report it. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I’ve had that one time. It really messes with you for sure, but it was oddly entertaining. I spent the 10 pitches trying to figure out why my brain was so distracted, even when I knew what was happening. 

I was so distracted I won, so I didn’t report it. 
    Yeah I actually had a pretty good round! But yes, I was really confused, then I was laughing. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Another favorite of mine is in WoH where the pitcher catches a line drive with his bare hand, then starts a double or triple play.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    No doubt. It’s always a left handed  pitcher in my experience. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Another favorite of mine is in WoH where the pitcher catches a line drive with his bare hand, then starts a double or triple play.
    I'd be honored if a pitcher caught my line drive with his bare hand and doubled off the runner, cuz that'd be pretty damn cool.