Same player over and over (over 10 times DJ Stewart)

fowlerc23fowlerc23 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
This is the 3rd event that i have recived the same player ONLY, over 10 times. I have sent in ticket about and the retard CS says its random odds!  Sorry 3-4 times random odds over 10 is a problem.

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged boxes!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    This is actually how players make XP in the bank. Whatever tier you are, plan accordingly
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    fowlerc23 said:
    This is the 3rd event that i have recived the same player ONLY, over 10 times. I have sent in ticket about and the retard CS says its random odds!  Sorry 3-4 times random odds over 10 is a problem.
    To be fair, it says the odds of getting a player at a certain level are x. When there are multiple players at that level, there's nothing that says it has to be different players. Each box series, I try to buy a certain amount. I tend to get one player multiple times. Like Cubs pointed out, it's XP or a bonus player -- in the Crawnik box, it's 25% for 4-star, 30% for 3 star. There are two 3-stars and 1 4-star -- your boy Stewart. So you have a 30 percent chance of getting Stewart. Getting him 10 of 10 seems a bit extreme, and I'll bet that's not exactly how it happened. Either way, they're odds, not guarantees. If you think you're seeing worse than the posted odds, I'd strongly recommend just stop buying, and not engaging in the Gambler's Fallacy that you're due. I buy to get to the 2500 level of fan rewards to get a few freebies, then go with whatever I get with 8 boxes total. 

The bottom line is you're buying boxes with low odds of getting anything significant. It's designed to be a volume play. Even buying several of them isn't guaranteed to get you anything. Some days you're the dog, some days you're the fire hydrant.
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Same post over and over
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    fowlerc23 said:
    To be fair, it says the odds of getting a player at a certain level are x. When there are multiple players at that level, there's nothing that says it has to be different players. Each box series, I try to buy a certain amount. I tend to get one player multiple times. Like Cubs pointed out, it's XP or a bonus player -- in the Crawnik box, it's 25% for 4-star, 30% for 3 star. There are two 3-stars and 1 4-star -- your boy Stewart. So you have a 30 percent chance of getting Stewart. Getting him 10 of 10 seems a bit extreme, and I'll bet that's not exactly how it happened. Either way, they're odds, not guarantees. If you think you're seeing worse than the posted odds, I'd strongly recommend just stop buying, and not engaging in the Gambler's Fallacy that you're due. I buy to get to the 2500 level of fan rewards to get a few freebies, then go with whatever I get with 8 boxes total. 

The bottom line is you're buying boxes with low odds of getting anything significant. It's designed to be a volume play. Even buying several of them isn't guaranteed to get you anything. Some days you're the dog, some days you're the fire hydrant.
    That's alright my hydrant can piss more "volume" harder than glu's effed up dog can. That dog better watch out 🤪