Bonus games

brewcrew34brewcrew34 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Feedback
It might just be me (I don’t think it is) but it seems like every event, besides Monday, is bonus game focused. Can we get some variety?

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    It might just be me (I don’t think it is) but it seems like every event, besides Monday, is bonus game focused. Can we get some variety?
    If you play enough BGs, you get to play the new mini game where you click on matching heads.
    It’s pretty dope
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    If you play enough BGs, you get to play the new mini game where you click on matching heads.
    It’s pretty dope
    When you select the right ones and get put in the naughty corner anyways that's when you become dope sick...
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    When we mix things up, people get mad. ;)

Everything we do leads to pitchforks, but no worries. We're not afraid to mix things up a bit.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    so why hasn't there been another payoff pitch event. its one of the few fresh Ideas in the game and was fun.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I could not agree more with [Glu Sports] blueleopard 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I don't know. I genuinely enjoyed testing the event when it was in its infancy, but it's still new.  It'll be back.  No worries.