Captcha Mini Games every 5 games?

2Next

Comments

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    Not all white guys look the same, @jalapenocubbies
    Correct but 2 white guys with a beard and mustache wearing the sale exact hat on a small phone screen really do look a lot alike. 
    You know you've made it in life when your face shows up on a captcha test in TSB.  #Tyrone4council
    I have a serious question. What do people think happen VIP council. I’ll be honest, while it was fun to attend the outcomes of our hours of conversation were next to nothing. I was excited to attend to get a lot of heartburns out in the air and while they were great at taking the feedback, it seemed like they were quick to just toss it aside. Not a single thing we discussed for long term benefits of the game have happened. In fact they’ve actually been made worse since. “There are too many players every week” “players are too hard to obtain” resulted in even more players being released and ATG pull rates on bxp players, and further expanded to 2 foils every week. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @jalapenocubbies for President. You got my vote.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    ^ I also understand your kidding about the comment @CanadaCubs I was just teallt
    curious what people thought happened with the vip council?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    VIP council=horse and pony show
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    You know you've made it in life when your face shows up on a captcha test in TSB.  #Tyrone4council
    I have a serious question. What do people think happen VIP council. I’ll be honest, while it was fun to attend the outcomes of our hours of conversation were next to nothing. I was excited to attend to get a lot of heartburns out in the air and while they were great at taking the feedback, it seemed like they were quick to just toss it aside. Not a single thing we discussed for long term benefits of the game have happened. In fact they’ve actually been made worse since. “There are too many players every week” “players are too hard to obtain” resulted in even more players being released and ATG pull rates on bxp players, and further expanded to 2 foils every week. 
    It sounds like you didn't open wide enough 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    ^ I also understand your kidding about the comment @CanadaCubs I was just teallt
    curious what people thought happened with the vip council?
    I honestly thought it was just like conferences I go to for work. Basically a bunch of talking heads for a few hours, then retire to the bar and get loaded on the expense card. 🤷‍♂️
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    Correct but 2 white guys with a beard and mustache wearing the sale exact hat on a small phone screen really do look a lot alike. 
    I felt my joke was better than launching into my pedantic rant about how two images that are colored differently are not the same image, thus confirming the validity of your concerns. 
    Cooz19 said:
    Cooz19 said:
    I felt my joke was better than launching into my pedantic rant about how two images that are colored differently are not the same image, thus confirming the validity of your concerns. 
    Honestly that one did me in. I have failed those before because of speed playing, it happens. But I legitimately stopped and answered that one. It’s a shame I can answer it 100x correctly in an hour, but then you fail it 1x, in a gauntlet, and you just get buried for 3 hours.