Options

Screenshots of Sewage

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Feedback
There is a lot of sewage on global and club/team names out there.  Glu doesn’t seem to care so let’s post em here for all to see.  Who knows maybe glu will do something??

Ironically my game name is Wash 🤣🤣
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• Options

Apparently this is ok but vulgar words like yesterday or Trump are not.
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I feel dirty enough posting once already in the other thread  :s
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I like it... if it’s good enough for the game should be fine here as well 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Welp, I guess I’ll need to start posting on global again
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    can’t post your favourite baseball players last name but you can type your gonna hunt somebody down and ....... Only in glu land I guess 😂 
  • Options
    Sure glad someone took the time to move this chat.  Nice to know somebody is monitoring content🙄🙄
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    whynot said:
    Sure glad someone took the time to move this chat.  Nice to know somebody is monitoring content🙄🙄
    If you want it seen by the right ppl(ppl who can actually do something), it needs to be in this subforum. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Nothing but respect for you @dfbb but I’m not hopeful of any action.  They have never did anything before. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    - Blueleopard
  • Options

Bet he tried to say he did it yesterday but it was censored
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited May 2021
    whynot said:

It's a shame my thirteen year old wants to try this game but because of the pure raw "sewage" I see day in and day out, there is just no way. Plus I'm also saving him from getting addicted to this sewage plant of a game. Besides which, it's more fun to go outside and actually play the game.... 
  • Options
    whynot said:

It's a shame my thirteen year old wants to try this game but because of the pure raw "sewage" I see day in and day out, there is just no way. Plus I'm also saving him from getting addicted to this sewage plant of a game. Besides which, it's more fun to go outside and actually play the game.... 
    Dude, I wouldnt wish this game on my worst enemy. As for the dialogue in game, it's nothing compared to other games online. I cant stress this enough- DO NOT LET ANYONE YOU CARE ABOUT PLAY TSB. 
  • Options
    whynot said:

Dude, I wouldnt wish this game on my worst enemy. As for the dialogue in game, it's nothing compared to other games online. I cant stress this enough- DO NOT LET ANYONE YOU CARE ABOUT PLAY TSB. 
    Exactly what I do. Awesome advice👍
  • Options
    Just glad he didn’t try to say color in that post or it would of been censored
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Just block him
  • Options
    Blocking him doesn’t resolve the issue, just allows me to turn a blind eye to it.  
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Man, it's the same asshats in there 24/7.  Pick any time of day and it's those exact people.  They legitimately believe they're in a social setting.  I admit, I'll go in with the odd comment or to promote Tyrone, but holy shìt, these idiots needs lives
  • Options
    Man, it's the same asshats in there 24/7.  Pick any time of day and it's those exact people.  They legitimately believe they're in a social setting.  I admit, I'll go in with the odd comment or to promote Tyrone, but holy shìt, these idiots needs lives
    Really???  Never see you in there, ya got me blocked?
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    I stop in once or twice a week. Used to be more frequent,  but the braindead cast of characters running it now are intolerable tbh
  • Options
    Dude with light on randomly messaged me for a free gift. Interesting club he's got going on
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    *sigh*
  • Options
    *sigh*
    Make the game more engaging and we wouldn't have time to scout out filth like this because we would be to busy playing🤔
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    this is why my block list is basically all of global
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    *sigh*
    Make the game more engaging and we wouldn't have time to scout out filth like this because we would be to busy playing🤔
    It's not about scouting the filth.  It's about the filth existing.  Leave it in the bathroom.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    *sigh*
    It's not about scouting the filth.  It's about the filth existing.  Leave it in the bathroom.
    You are right, the filth exists. It is unfortunately a result of our broken culture but I am not going to go into that. What you are saying is right but also glossed over my point. When the game has become so out of reach (expensive... all you need to do is read that great thread that the good doc started) people get bored and things get magnified 1000x. Primes are extremely expensive to level that's if you get lucky enough to pull one without going bankrupt. In other words Blue the game has become stale and financially out of reach for most of the players now. Seems as if GLU has become tone deaf to things. WoH which was loved by so many is not even a shell of what it used to be. Filth should stay in the bathroom, correct but make the game engaging again so when we use the bathroom we will leave the filth behind.