Is TSB21 Now The Most Expensive Mobile Game?

1235Next

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Got my first game when I was about 11, correction I got the FIRST video game.... PONG!  Man it was awesome! 🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Pong was so fun! I remember me and my brothers getting a Nintendo for Christmas, when Mario was so popular. The next day, I woke up at 4 am to get a drink of water and my dad was still playing. He didn’t realize it was already the next morning. Lol! Well, we all knew who he and my mom really bought the game for. He’s in his 70s now and still plays that game on his Nintendo DS. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Hope to never see him again, but I'd definitely have a beer with him.
    You can keep your eyes closed at the bar @FrankTheTank04 😁
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Hope to never see him again, but I'd definitely have a beer with him.
    You can keep your eyes closed at the bar @FrankTheTank04 😁
    Lol This guy gets it!  You are missed good sir. 
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    whynot said:
    Coming back to read forum after a 3 month hiatus. I see things have changed in 21. 

Where’s @retirepujols ?
    @retirepujols became a dodger fan and Pujols followed him! 🤣🤣🤣
    @whynot I follow both 🤷‍♂️ going to see the angels play the dbacks next weekend, then the dodgers at dbacks the following weekend 🙂 dodgers paying Pujols the minimum is just fine by me, I've hated him for holding the Angels hostage this past decade. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71