CvC rewards not given

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
edited May 2021 in Bug Reports
Did anyone else get stiffed for the overnight CvC rewards? 

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I've tested this out and I haven't seen a pattern yet. On my holder, if I don't log in before the next match starts, I usually don't get the rewards. However, sometimes I do so idk. I've also had a couple of instances where my holder didn't get the rewards even though it was logged in immediately after the match ended. I'll go ahead and move this to the bugs subforum. In the meanwhile, if you create a ticket into cs, they should take care of you. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I only get rewards about half the time. CS usually makes it right
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    DFBB said:

I've tested this out and I haven't seen a pattern yet. On my holder, if I don't log in before the next match starts, I usually don't get the rewards. However, sometimes I do so idk. I've also had a couple of instances where my holder didn't get the rewards even though it was logged in immediately after the match ended. I'll go ahead and move this to the bugs subforum. In the meanwhile, if you create a ticket into cs, they should take care of you. 
    Yup, they fixed it right away. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Instead of acknowledging this issue exists, I get this from CS:
    ” Just a friendly reminder, Doing the following will help ensure you get the rewards:
    1. The player must be on the CVC games screen once the matchup is over.
    2. The player must navigate to Main games screen during the time interval between matchups
    3. The player must sign into the game during the interval period.”
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Cvc should come with an instruction manual (manipulation) how to collect rewards. Jeez 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    This is the biggest section on my feedback report today.  Thanks DFBB for simplifying it.

Again though, there is no obvious trend to this.