Box odds

fowlerc23fowlerc23 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
I have not gotten a player in over 3 weeks, and when i did 3 weeks ago, it was the lowest player on list. I have over 200k pxp with no prime players lol. **** YOU GLU!!! im done with this horse shit game after 4 years lol

Comments

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts

fowlerc23 said:
    I have not gotten a player in over 3 weeks, and when i did 3 weeks ago, it was the lowest player on list. I have over 200k pxp with no prime players lol. **** YOU GLU!!! im done with this horse shit game after 4 years lol
    Heck I’ve had better luck than you and I’m about done with this game, it’s just too expensive, too many bonus players and sets. On the bright side, I’ll save some money. 
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Hopefully this makes you feel better. Like an Addict you know, it's always the next one and after 64k gold I finally pulled Prime Devers! Man, really need to start a TSB anonymous group for sure.

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Hopefully this makes you feel better. Like an Addict you know, it's always the next one and after 64k gold I finally pulled Prime Devers! Man, really need to start a TSB anonymous group for sure.

Lol 😂 for sure!